The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TRIPTYKON - The return of Thomas Gabriel (Warrior) Fischer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

TRIPTYKON - The return of Thomas Gabriel (Warrior) Fischer Empty
PostSubject: TRIPTYKON - The return of Thomas Gabriel (Warrior) Fischer   TRIPTYKON - The return of Thomas Gabriel (Warrior) Fischer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:02 am

The great Thomas Gabriel Fischer has returned....debut album coming out this Tuesday! I listened to an advance copy of this and it's incredible, like a cross between Into The Pandemonium, To Mega Therion & Monotheist.

Myspace = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Check out the tune "A Thousand Lies" for a taste.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: TRIPTYKON - The return of Thomas Gabriel (Warrior) Fischer   TRIPTYKON - The return of Thomas Gabriel (Warrior) Fischer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:32 pm

This album is one of the best metal records I've heard in over a decade! "In Shrouds Decayed" alone, ranks high with my favorite Celtic Frost songs.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: TRIPTYKON - The return of Thomas Gabriel (Warrior) Fischer   TRIPTYKON - The return of Thomas Gabriel (Warrior) Fischer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:55 am

UP. Anyone else check this out yet?
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: TRIPTYKON - The return of Thomas Gabriel (Warrior) Fischer   TRIPTYKON - The return of Thomas Gabriel (Warrior) Fischer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Yes, this is fucking rad! In Shrouds Decayed is prolly my fave so far. Tom G. didn't fail with this one.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: TRIPTYKON - The return of Thomas Gabriel (Warrior) Fischer   TRIPTYKON - The return of Thomas Gabriel (Warrior) Fischer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:35 pm

To quote the detuned one directly:

"about the 4 minute mark, there's a section that sounds like Celtic Frost's undead remains rising from the earth to reclaim their intruments and bring forth REAL Morbid Tales from beyond to enslave all mankind with...while smoking a spliff." "and then around the 6:00 mark...there's a sound effect that I think is a slowed down Bong Hit run through a phaser"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRIPTYKON - The return of Thomas Gabriel (Warrior) Fischer   TRIPTYKON - The return of Thomas Gabriel (Warrior) Fischer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRIPTYKON - The return of Thomas Gabriel (Warrior) Fischer
Page 1 of 1