The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marlon Brando

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
manny

manny

Marlon Brando Empty
PostSubject: Marlon Brando   Marlon Brando I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:21 pm

Marlon Brando is my favorite actor, his performances in 'Streetcar Named Desire' 'On the Waterfront' 'The Godfather' and many other performances are brillant IMO.

When Brando was not into it, Brando could also be the world's worst actor, but I have always admired his acting and choice of roles, even loved him as Jor-El in 'Superman The Movie'.

Any other fans?
Back to top Go down
Stender
Delicious Vomit
Stender

Marlon Brando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marlon Brando   Marlon Brando I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:30 pm

Marlon Brando is also my favorate actor. When the wounded knee shit was going down in the 70's I loved how he refused to show for his award because of the treatment of the Native Americans from that area. I think he even went to protest...I may be wrong though.

Another actor that is real close to being my favorate, is malcolm mcdowell.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

Marlon Brando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marlon Brando   Marlon Brando I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:30 am

My favorite Brando scene of all time is from The Wild One. Someone asks Brando the following question...

So Johnny, what are you rebelling against?

Brando responds:

What da ya got?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

Marlon Brando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marlon Brando   Marlon Brando I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:24 am

He was Superman's dad. That's good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Man/Monkey Hybrid
MetalGuy71

Marlon Brando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marlon Brando   Marlon Brando I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:18 pm

I remember an English teacher making us watch "Streetcar" back in high school. Been a fan ever since.

Stanley Kowolski
Vito Corleone
Col. Kurtz

3 iconic characters. He was even great as Carmine Sabatini, parodying the Godfather character in The Freshman. And let's not overlook Last Tango in Paris. This was hardcore stuff for a mainstream actor years before movies like 9 and 1/2 Weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marlon Brando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marlon Brando   Marlon Brando I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marlon Brando
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Workshop :: Stairway To The Stars :: The DRIVE-IN-
Jump to: