The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well...I may be stupid, but...

Go down 
+2
MetalGuy71
S.D.
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stender
Delicious Vomit
Stender

Well...I may be stupid, but... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well...I may be stupid, but...   Well...I may be stupid, but... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:11 pm

Detuned wrote:
I'm going to try and find something part time in the interim, plus I have to figure out a way to successfully promote my audio work so I can get some gigs.

I lined up a roomate for August, so at least that cuts my expenses in half.

you still need horn parts?
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Well...I may be stupid, but...   Well...I may be stupid, but... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:19 pm

I'd like to hear your stuff D. What's it like?
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Well...I may be stupid, but...   Well...I may be stupid, but... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Well, what I really need to be doing is recording and/or mixing other people's stuff, that's my specialty.

My own music? Kind of a combination of everything I like put into a blender. My guitar playing is workmanlike at best, but I'm good enough to play the music I want to play. I'm a "feel" player, so you won't catch me practicing scales for hours on end.

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Well...I may be stupid, but...   Well...I may be stupid, but... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:53 pm

As a man who plays guitar more outta feel I can dig that although I am trying to get more technical. I prefer heartfelt solos over 100 notes per nanosecond.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Well...I may be stupid, but...   Well...I may be stupid, but... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:17 am

I've been playing guitar for about 24 years, I used to be more technically adept than I am now...but that's because my musical interests changed and the way I heard music evolved...which in turn moved me in different directions on the guitar.

I would say I play "heavy music", not necessarily in sound, but out of necessity.

Back to top Go down
Shawn

Shawn

PostSubject: Re: Well...I may be stupid, but...   Well...I may be stupid, but... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:54 am

"Breaker one, breaker one, may be crazy but I ain't dumb..."

Well...I may be stupid, but... - Page 2 Cooter
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Well...I may be stupid, but...   Well...I may be stupid, but... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:20 pm

DETUNED DUMBASS IN DA HOUSE

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well...I may be stupid, but...   Well...I may be stupid, but... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well...I may be stupid, but...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Workshop :: One More Red Nightmare :: How was your day?-
Jump to: