The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Budgie Discography

Go down 
+5
DeathCult
The Tokester
manny
S.D.
Akeldama
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

Budgie Discography - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:00 pm

No. 1990's era releases, no bonus tracks.

Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:13 pm

Okay, first couple spins through the debut and I agree, it's a classic.

Stylistically it falls right in-between Zeppelin & Sabbath...but they sound more like a heavier version of Free than anything else. That's the rhythm section difference that you pointed out, it's as bare bones as possible, swinging as hell but never intrusive...like that Free rhythm section.

I really like the vocals on this record (I was going off memory of what Breadfan sounds like). What really makes this group work is their economy of expression. Simple, groovy, punchy songs with memorable hooks. (you can hear that Kyuss/Queens Of The Stone Age was listening to this group)

There are a couple direct Zeppelin "quotes" on here...plus listen to the very ending of the song "Rape Of The Locks" and you'll hear a VERY Iommi sounding guitar.

Plus these guys were already doing the stuff Priest would record in a few years, you can hear the genesis of the same approach.

Fascinating and much appreciated for turning me onto this fucking band!

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:45 pm

No problem Shawn, this band needs more recognition. I never made the Free connection mostly b/c Free were more Bluesy, sure Budgie is Blues based as well but not as much as Free but I can see where you're coming from now that you mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Budgie Discography - Page 2 614DVWG0RKL._SL500_AA300_
In For The Kill (1974)

Burke Shelley - bass guitar, vocals
Tony Bourge - guitar
Pete Boot - drums

All Songs Written By Bourge/Shelley, except where noted.

1. "In For The Kill" (6:32)
2. "Crash Course In Brain Surgery" (2:39) (Bourge/Phillips/Shelley)
3. "Wondering What Everyone Knows" (2:56)
4. "Zoom Club" (9:56)
5. "Hammer And Tongs" (6:58)
6. "Running From My Soul" (3:39)
7. "Living On Your Own" (8:54)

In 1974 Budgie picked up where they left off and released their best album up to that point IMO. After the departure of drummer Ray Phillips a suitable replacement was found in Pete Boot. In For The Kill boasts some great tunes and kick off with the title track, 'In For The Kill' which starts of with a squeal and one of the best riffs Tony Bourge ever played and only gets better when Burke Shelley's thundering bass come in as reinforcement. This is a great song and one of Budgie's best. 'Crash Course In Brain Surgery' is the thundering right of the opening one-two punch and by now it's obvious that newly welcomed drummer Pete Boot fits right in and adds a great heavy hitting style to this already ferocious band. This song was produced by Roger Bain and later covered by Metallica for their Garage Days Re-Revisited EP. 'Wondering What Everyone Knows' comes next and by now we are expecting the third song off of a Budgie album to be light and somewhat poppy but even though it's typically short it features full instrumentation by the whole band, personally I like this song. Next comes 'Zoom Club' which is a behemoth both in song length and overall "bad ass-ness" Pete Boot sounds like he about to put a hole through his drum set on this one and features some great jamming by the band as Bourge plays his ass off while the combination of Shelley and Boot provide a great frenzied yet structured rhythm section. 'Hammer And Tongs' stars out rather eerily and goes into a heavy mealstrom of Blues that could easily rival their contemporaries. This song just oozes greatness and I hate to try to compare it to anything in Zep's or Sab's catalog because it stands on its own and deserves that much. At the 5:26 mark the band eases right into some great 12-bar Blues with Boot doing some serious, killer, kick ass drum fills till the song fades out, even at nearly seven minutes long it still leaves you wanting more. 'Running From My Soul' shows that the band still has their mojo working and adding a great rock 'n' roll raunch fest and some Great guitar work by Bourge who incorporates some slide guitar and natural harmonics. 'Living On Your Own' starts off with a wallop and gets otherworldly at the 3:28 mark before packing some serious heat, great, great closing song.

Overall, as I mentioned before this is Budgie's best album throughout the first four and even though it is written with the same Budgie formula in mind I find 'In For The Kill' to be more straight forward, more bluesy and more down home rock 'n' roll than the previous three efforts. Bourge and Shelley continue to provide some serious ear candy but it's Pete Boot who really gives this album it's punch and energy.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:56 pm

The last two records are the only two I've ever heard all the way through, but they're killer! Especially In For The Kill, although Never Turn Your Back... almost ties, for having Breadfan alone.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:09 pm

I'm still a little behind. I've been listening to Squawk a good bit, trying to wrap my head around it.

Squawk sounds like a record where they wanted to prove their was more to their sound than just power chords. Thusly, the more melodic songs on the album are the more memorable here.

Rolling Home Again is a fun little Beatles-eque number. The following song "Make Me Happy" is a lovely little tune, this one could have made a good single.

The most impressive song is "Young Is A World", you can tell the band had definitely matured in their songwriting since the debut. There's a lovely melodic core that goes throughout this tune and makes it quite affecting.

The "rockers" are fine, but don't really have the punch from the first album. "Hot As A Docker's Armpit" borrows some King Crimson riffs almost verbatim for some sections. The best of the jamming tunes is album closer "Stranded" which rocks most convincingly.

All told, it doesn't quite have the impact of the two albums that surround it, but it's well worth investigating. Young Is A World is one of their best tunes...period.

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:00 pm

It's definitely different from the debut but it's still a worthy follow up and no less as stellar IMHO. Great points throughout.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Never Turn Your Back On A Friend
- I think too many people of my generation only heard the song "Breadfan" and were turned off by the vocals...and now years later to find out it's the exception, not the rule. It sounds to me like they did some mild pitch shifting on his voice during that song, it's unnaturally high compared to his other songs. Still a kick ass tune (and I prefer Budgie's mid-section to Metallica's cover).

The version of Baby Please Don't Go has jumped pretty high up my list, just totally killer. I love the way they pan the vocals and guitars back and forth throughout the track, it will turn your brains inside out in headphones.

after the "obligatory short melodic number", they jump into another fun Zep-esque romp through "You're The Biggest Thing Since Powdered Milk". Just listen to how amazing the bass playing is throughout this song...Budgie pushed the bass right out front in the mix...I LOVE THAT.

"In The Grip Of A Tyrefitter's Hand"...My favorite song, you can hear the massive influence on Judas Priest here. The heavy riff that breaks up the verse sections, the palm-muted riffs and staccato drum parts pre-determine the sound of them and other NWOBHM bands. Lars definitely listened to this tune.

Riding My Nightmare is a fun little breather before leading into epic closer "Parents". Budgie's longest song to date (at 10 minutes) and befitting the prog rock-ish Roger Dean cover art. Quite a memorable song and again shows them continuing to mature.

I'm loving this shit, Budgie was just what I needed right now....

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:23 pm

Exactly Shawn, you hit it right on the head with your commentary. That is one thing I just DIG THE SHIT OUT OF about Budgie is that the bass is high in the mix.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:25 am

Budgie Discography - Page 2 61b6rnrjOEL._SL500_AA300_
Bandolier (1975)

Burke Shelley - bass guitar, vocals
Tony Bourge - guitar, vocals
Steve Williams - drums

All tracks written by Tony Bourge and Burke Shelley except where otherwise stated.
1. "Breaking All The House Rules" (7:23)
2. "Slipaway" (4:02)
3. "Who Do You Want For Your Love?" (6:09)
4. "I Can't See My Feelings" (5:15)
5. "I Ain't No Mountain" (3:36) - (Andy Fairweather-Low)
6. "Napoleon Bona" (7:15)
"Napoleon Bona-Part 1"
"Napoleon Bona-Part 2"

Bandolier is Budgie's fifth album, released in September 1975 through MCA Records. This album reached UK #36 and was certified Gold in 1976. Bandolier was released in the U.S.A. on A&M Records in late 1975 and thus keeps the band pushing out an album every year since 1971. The remastered/expanded edition contains 'Honey" which is the b-side to 'I Ain't No Mountain'.

'Breaking All The House Rules' is a great opening track with a great mid section and a nice variation on the main riff. 'Slipaway' is quite different even by Budgie's standards but it works. It's a nice mellow number dipped in ether and the solo is reminiscient of the solo in Jimi Hendrix's beautiful song 'Drifting'. 'Who Do You Want For Your Love?' is a very kewl song with a little Funk/R & B riff at the start and Burke Shelley's vox are superb here with just enough soul and raunch to add to its mystique before kicking it to high gear with a killer riff. Do I hear a little harmonica in this one? 'I Can't See My Feelings' is next and has some nice riffage by Tony Bourge reinforced by an acoutic guitar ala Ace Frehley and Kiss (I love that) then comes a funky bass riff with some wah guitar and a riff familiar to 'The Pink Panther Theme', this song is just bad ass. There's a lot of breakdowns and time changes on this one and it kind of has a Wings with a touch of Funk and Budgie style riffage. 'I Ain't No Mountain' is next and has such a bad ass riff with just a hint of Skynyrd to my ears. 'Napoleon Bona Parts 1 & 2' close out this fine album with an almost eerie start and then just kicks your ass with a nice galloping guitar riff courtesy of the man Tony Bourge.

In closing Bandolier is one of the finest recordings the 70's had to offer and is Budgie's most diverse and unpredictable record up to this point and also think this album (IMO) was intended to appeal more to an American audience. Gone is the one or two acoustic little diddies from past Budgie classics and also new to the fold is drummer Steve Williams who replaces Pete Boot and lacks his heavy hitting until the albums closer which coincidentally is the closest offering we have to the Budgie we've come to know but one can understand why many regard Bandolier as ther magnum opus.

Back to top Go down
manny

manny

PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:15 am

Love this album I only own three Budgie albums, the self titled debut, the album above and IF I were Brittania I'd Wave the Rules' so I am able to contribute much to this thread.

IMO Budgie self titled album is one of the best metal debuts of the 70's and I am grateful Metallica covered their songs or else I would have never discovered this great band.

Budgie's Bandolier is a metal classic and in hindsight it is hard to believe that metal fans of the 70's in the States missed this band all together, they had the songs, they had musicianship and the image.
Back to top Go down
The Tokester

The Tokester

PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:07 am

I finally remembered my password!!! Wooo Hooo!!! I'll be back to comment on your reviews later AD ....right now, I've got to get ready for work. Budgie rox!!!
Back to top Go down
The Tokester

The Tokester

PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:53 pm

I'm finally back! Great reviews AD ..... We don't agree on everything but I like what you've written.
I've been listening to a lot of Budgie lately, trying to come up with something to post, and I've just got to say these three albums, IMO, represent the best of classic Budgie.
'Never turn your back on a friend' is an album I'm familiar with and have always liked .... and that song 'Breadfan' is the reason I became interested in Budgie in the first place ....I just loved Metallica's version of that song. I like Budgie's version better,however, its a great song (check out the vid on utube) with a great hook and I don't mind the vocal it all .... I find the song to be very Zepplinesque, except its a lot harder than anything the Zeps ever did. My favorite song on the album, however, is "In the grip of a tyrefitter's hand", I agree with you this is what proto-metal is all about ... and what a song title!
My favorite of these three albums, undoubtedly, is 1974's "In for the kill" ...killer album. I've never owned the album, until recently, but its quickly become a fav. CCIBS is a song I've known about for a while, having once owned Metallica's GDRR cd, and is my favorite song on the album. Again, I like the original version better than Metallica's. 'Zoom club' and 'Hammer and tongs' are also great songs filled with some great riffing and are IMO two of the best songs the Budgies ever did. Overall, I think IFTK might be the heaviest of the early Budgie albums, probably because Pete Boot and his heavy hands on drums. Its too bad he only played on the one album. Crying or Very sad
Finally, I get to "Bandolier" - one of their finest albums. I agree, this is their most unpredictable and diverse album. I don't think it quite qualifies as their 'Magnum Opus' but I do think it represents a height in creativity of the band. My favorite cuts on the album are "Breaking all the house rules" and "N Bonaparts".

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:35 pm

I agree that Bandolier isn't their best but their most diverse and it worked! Up to this point they were on a roll...
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:48 pm

Budgie Discography - Page 2 61nopsoAB4L._SL500_AA300_
If I Were Brittania I'd Waive The Rules (1976)

1. "Anne Neggen" (4:04)
2. "If I Were Brittania I'd Waive The Rules" (5:50)
3. "You're Opening Doors" (4:14)
4. "Quacktor And Bureaucats" (3:52)
5. "Sky High Percentage" (5:52)
6. "Heaven Knows Our Name" (3:52)
7. "Black Velvet Stallion" (8:08)

Burke Shelley - Vocals, bass
Tony Bourge - Guitar
Steve Williams - Drums
Richard Dunn — Keyboards

The year was 1976 and the music scene was mottled with many different genres that all had a firm grip on listener's ears everywhere and many of the days artists were putting some out great albums some of which defined their careers and lined their wallets with some serious lucre and others who added to their repertoire for sake of growing as an artist/band while fans cried sellout. Budgie's 1976 effort 'If I Were Brittania I'd Waive The Rules' was a stark contrast to what they were known for but in some ways fit right in with what was in at the time by borrowing from many musical landscapes and bands but with a little dash of Budgie quirkiness. The album title was a pun on "Brittania's Ruling The Waves".

The album starts off with 'Anne Neggen', a number that has a boogie blues feel reminiscent of what a lot of the Cobra Records guitar slingers were doing in the late '50s, especially Otis Rush but with an added zing. 'If I Were Brittania I'd Waive the Rules' starts out with a nice and heavy guitar and bass riff and goes into an almost Jazz Fusion time signature and then into a Steve Miller-esque vibe before careening into the main riff again, and that's just in the first 56 seconds! At the Three minute mark we get a Disco meets the Doobie Bros. break down before Shelley pick up the vox again, hmmm more disco. 'You're Opening Doors' has that Budgie feel mixed with elements of bands like Stretch in their song 'Why Did You Do It' meets Wings with some Funk thrown it towards the end. 'Quacktor and Bureaucats' sounds very similar to what Aerosmith were doing, right down to Burke Shelley doing his best Steven Tyler impersonation on vox, great tune. 'Sky High Percentage' is a high-charged rocker with Tony Bourge doing some great chordal work over the main riff throught and a blistering solo. 'Heaven Knows Our Name' starts out with some acoustic guitar that sounds Greek to me. This song has a strong Wings feel to it with some sugary guitar work. It kind of hearkens back to Budgie's earlier obligatory acoustic ballads in a way. 'Black Velvet Stallion' is pure Budgie right down to the song length. Bourge slays on this one.

In closing, it appears to me that Budgie were trying to appeal to a broader audience with shorter songs and more AOR added to the Budgie formula but this in no way means they've lost their identity. I must admit though I was going to slam this album as I never cared for it all these years but decided to listen to it a few times over and thus give 'Brittania' more of a chance being that all of the styles therein were a lot of what I was used to hearing growing up in a home of 11 people. With all that being said I have developed a liking to this album but it is no way their best. It's not Budgie's 'Hotel California', more like their 'Technical Ecstasy' and that's just fine with me.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Skipping back to Bandolier.

I saw some great footage of Budgie performing "Who Do You Want For Your Love" on The Old Grey Whistle Test. Those dudes could be seriously funky when they wanted to.

Bandolier is a great record, even if you can hear the encroaching crush of commercialism creeping in. In the review you mention "appealing to an American audience" and that makes complete sense to me. While they still jump around the map stylistically, there is an even more intense focus on groove and hooks than before.

The only track I'm not crazy about is Slipaway. I Ain't No Mountain gets stuck in my head like glue...
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:43 pm

I love 'Slipaway' but yeah, the "encroaching crush of commercialism" was coming in and I wonder if it ,in part, had something to do with signing to a US label (A & M)?
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Well, pretty much every band suffered the same fate during this time period. The record labels got focused on hit singles and "polished, safe-sounding, no mistakes allowed" production methods that stripped pretty much all the spontaneity from rock.

The early 70's are still my favorite period of rock music...but the late 70's became increasingly more banale and embarrassing as the decade crawled to a close.

Back to top Go down
The Tokester

The Tokester

PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:15 pm

Great review AD! Brittania's not Budgie's best effort, but its not bad.... it really shows the band changing with the times. The songs and arrangements are a bit more commercial but the songwriting is still there, as well a some excellent guitar work. Black Velvet Stallion is my favorite song off this album .... a classic! Wink I agree with DT, the early 70's is my favorite era for rock music.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:41 pm

I think it's about time for the next album, gonna jam it a few more times first b/c I'm liking it more than I used to.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:28 am

Does anybody else think the song "In For The Kill" is actually 2 different songs edited together? Even the recording changes for the middle section.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:56 pm

That never crossed my mind seeing how most Budgie songs from the '70s tend to turn on a dime but I just listened to it now and maybe it's just b/c you mentioned it that I heard that too.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Budgie Discography - Page 2 51RTcxCEb%2BL._SL500_AA300_
Impeckable (1978)

1. Melt The Ice Away – 3:33
2. Love For You And Me – 4:04
3. All At Sea – 4:21
4. Dish It Up – 4:21
5. Pyramids – 4:22
6. Smile Boy Smile – 4:31
7. I'm A Faker Too – 4:48
8. Don't Go Away – 4:56
9. Don't Dilute The Water – 6:12

Burke Shelley - Bass, vocals
Tony Bourge - Guitar
Steve Williams - drums, percussion, vocals

Budgie return in 1978 with an album that seems to get overlooked by a vast majority including yours truly at one point. Part of the reason it took so long to review this album is firstly, I had other stuff I was devoting my time to listening too and also b/c upon listening to this album for the first time in prepping for the review I realized just how much I do like this album. Impeckable starts off with (1.) which is a great album opener that features some of the usual quirkiness but more straightforward thus keeping in line with the latter Budgie catalog of the '70s. (2.) has a bit of a Doobie Brothers vibe due to Tony Bourge's use of the hammer-on and pull-off accentuating of garden variety guitar chords. Although slower in pace it doesn't drag the album down. (3.) slows down even more and reminds me a lot of the Commodores hit 'Easy' both in the rhythm guitar throughout and background vox. (4.) starts out and right away reminds me of something Joe Walsh would do yet intermeshed with Rick Dees' 'Disco Duck' and a dash of Ohio Players thrown in the mix albeit slower in tempo. Great solo on this one folks. After 3 slower paced songs in a row (5.) picks up the pace a great deal. There is a lot going on in this song musically from the start and most of it is so tightly interwoven one has to really delve into it and is more of a natural progression for Budgie from their first four albums. (6.) is another kewl track and though it is highly Americanized it has more sensibility and sophistication. Kinda reminds me of .38 Special for some reason. (7.) has a killer opening riff with a lovely bit of frenzy but regains its sanity by the time Burke Shelley sings the opening strains of this one. Another fine tune. (8.) hearkens back to the early Budgie acoustic numbers and is every bit as beautifully odd as the others. Budgie has quite the knack for this type of song and I am glad to see one on this album. I love Bourge's solo on this one, it's a solo like this that makes me remember how much a simple heartfelt solo can floor a person more than a 3000 note per second, pull out all the stops kinda solo most of the time. One of my fave songs from this album. (9.) is my favorite track from this album and one of my fave Budgie overall and has so much going on, some parts remind me of Thin Lizzy's 1974 song 'Showdown' while other parts remind me of the 'Fighting' album from '75, particularly in the lead fills and solos, not just in style but in tone and the effects Bourge employs. There is also some killer Egyptian sounding single note phrasing towards the beginning and end of this one.

Although I hate to use other bands as a reference to review another band I did compare this album to a few American bands (sans Thin Lizzy) b/c once again, this album seems to be aimed at more of an American audience. By the end of this album nowadays, I feel this is their best since 'In For The Kill' but that feeling is bittersweet as this is the last album to feature the talents of guitarist Tony Bourge who would go on to form Tredegar with original Budgie drummer Ray Philip some years later. In closing, this album doesn't disappoint and is another fine example of why Budgie will always be a mainstay on my ipod.

Last edited by Akeldama on Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:49 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:32 pm

I noticed this album seems to get dismissed, but I think it's quite good. Will pull it back out and jam it this evening.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Hope you post your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Budgie Discography   Budgie Discography - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Budgie Discography
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next