The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread

Go down 
+6
Akeldama
theJOKERiv
Shawn
Fat Freddy
DeathCult
S.D.
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:16 pm

Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:32 pm

Poor cat, having to endure that. This is borderline abuse.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:55 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Poor cat, having to endure that. This is borderline abuse.

No shit, I couldn't even finish watching the video cause I felt tortured, poor cat. mind fucked
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:53 pm

Hahahahaha!! If that cat could speak he'd have been screaming "MAKE IT STOP FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS MAKE IT STOP!"
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:40 pm

That's too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what actual frequency is psyching the kittie out.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:54 pm

OK, so rather than music or movies, occasionally I write a "Random Slice of Life" HubPages entry and here's my latest, about a topic that all cat owners hold near and dear to their hearts... the litter box...

http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/hub/The-Scoop-on-FELINE-PINE
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:10 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
OK, so rather than music or movies, occasionally I write a "Random Slice of Life" HubPages entry and here's my latest, about a topic that all cat owners hold near and dear to their hearts... the litter box...

http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/hub/The-Scoop-on-FELINE-PINE

Damn dude, you got me wanting to go out and buy some of this pine shit right now, hell I hate that my house smells like funky cat ass, and I refuse to clean out a cat box, I'm not even very fond of the little bastards, I feel like they are mocking me at the end of a hard days work, something like: "Stupid manthing, I shit and sleep and eat, and shit more ,all on your hard working dumb ass money, and you still need to kiss my ass for any attention from me." I thought one smelly bastard was bad enough and now, I have two more adopted smelly bastards, so yeah this pine stuff sounds like a good omen for a guy like me who hates the cat in the air smell, that sometimes just gags me worse then the shit I deal with at work, (and that's pretty bad).
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:02 pm

gershom wrote:

Damn dude, you got me wanting to go out and buy some of this pine shit right now, hell I hate that my house smells like funky cat ass, and I refuse to clean out a cat box, I'm not even very fond of the little bastards, I feel like they are mocking me at the end of a hard days work, something like: "Stupid manthing, I shit and sleep and eat, and shit more ,all on your hard working dumb ass money, and you still need to kiss my ass for any attention from me." I thought one smelly bastard was bad enough and now, I have two more adopted smelly bastards, so yeah this pine stuff sounds like a good omen for a guy like me who hates the cat in the air smell, that sometimes just gags me worse then the shit I deal with at work, (and that's pretty bad).

Hahaha, well as you could see, I was skeptical at first too ("What the f*ck is this? It ain't cat litter, it's just a bag of sawdust!") but it only took a couple of days to make a believer out of me.

Extra bonus: the pine stuff is cheaper than "regular" cat litters...
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Good product review Keith. Pine kitty litter is a pretty interesting concept, though I own no animals myself to try it.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:29 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Good product review Keith. Pine kitty litter is a pretty interesting concept, though I own no animals myself to try it.

You can still try it if you're willing to squat in a cardboard box...
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:22 am

Akeldama wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

You can still try it if you're willing to squat in a cardboard box...

lol! Nice.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:51 pm

CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 IMG_2132

"Oh goody, the beer's here! Wait a minute... HAMM'S? Gross!"
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:29 pm

CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 380987_2530576297708_2120716724_n

"I'm in yer bafroom sink, blockin' yo drainage"
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:04 pm

Fuck yo sink!
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:11 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 380987_2530576297708_2120716724_n

"I'm in yer bafroom sink, blockin' yo drainage"

This looks like a cat I used to have, I called her Domino from the Kiss song and she did chill in the sink crazy.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:16 pm

After showing my kids the "bathroom sink" photo of our cat, they insisted that I put it up on "Cheezburger.com" (that crazy site from which all LOLcat blessings flow) and turn it into a LOLcat pic. So now my kitty is a star!! Check it out.

http://cheezburger.com/View/5514214144

Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
After showing my kids the "bathroom sink" photo of our cat, they insisted that I put it up on "Cheezburger.com" (that crazy site from which all LOLcat blessings flow) and turn it into a LOLcat pic. So now my kitty is a star!! Check it out.

http://cheezburger.com/View/5514214144

That's killer! Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:00 pm

Latest adventure of our Retarded Feline:

Today's my day off so as I'm puttering around the house this AM I sez to my wife, "Where's the cat? Haven't seen her all morning." She sez "Dunno, I haven't seen her either." I then thought back and realized I hadn't seen her since last night. I fed her at around 7 PM and that was the last I laid eyes on her. So where the hell was she?? We start searching around the house, opening cabinets and drawers, etc., and I finally found her chillin' on a shelf in the upstairs closet. She must've gone in there when nobody was looking and then either I or my wife shut the door on her. So she was in there all night!

She didn't look particularly distressed by the experience, though when she walked outta the closet she did "MEOW" at me as if to say "Jeezus, it's about fuckin' TIME you found me!"
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Latest adventure of our Retarded Feline:

Today's my day off so as I'm puttering around the house this AM I sez to my wife, "Where's the cat? Haven't seen her all morning." She sez "Dunno, I haven't seen her either." I then thought back and realized I hadn't seen her since last night. I fed her at around 7 PM and that was the last I laid eyes on her. So where the hell was she?? We start searching around the house, opening cabinets and drawers, etc., and I finally found her chillin' on a shelf in the upstairs closet. She must've gone in there when nobody was looking and then either I or my wife shut the door on her. So she was in there all night!

She didn't look particularly distressed by the experience, though when she walked outta the closet she did "MEOW" at me as if to say "Jeezus, it's about fuckin' TIME you found me!"

lol! Nice. Your cat sure ends up in some interesting places.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:24 pm

CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 148163_154684621240903_100000980973247_247552_4421470_n
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:12 am

laughing very hard That's just great.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:41 pm

CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 406575_299943383380770_275041369204305_786591_1623073029_n
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:19 pm

That's hilarious!
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:27 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:28 pm

We had to put our cat, Odin, down on Saturday. He was fine last week then all of a sudden he had liquid in his lungs and just couldn't hang. He went to the vet and they drained them and did some other stuff.

My wife was the one to actually take him since I had to work Last Night..... Apparently his lungs filled up again and he was suffering.

FIV is a bitch!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next