The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Song invading your brain at this moment....

Go down 
+9
manny
theJOKERiv
Shawn
Special Guest
Akeldama
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
S.D.
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

Song invading your brain at this moment.... - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song invading your brain at this moment....   Song invading your brain at this moment.... - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 8:44 pm

Thin Lizzy-Cowboy Song--I used to play the hell out of this song but hadn't played it in a long time and it's captured me again.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Song invading your brain at this moment....   Song invading your brain at this moment.... - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Song invading your brain at this moment....   Song invading your brain at this moment.... - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 11:08 pm

Sleep?! I'm stoked!

Overkill-The Head And Heart; I hate when last.fm doesn't read the songs...
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Song invading your brain at this moment....   Song invading your brain at this moment.... - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:31 pm

Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Song invading your brain at this moment....   Song invading your brain at this moment.... - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 11:51 pm

YOB return with "Clearing the Path to Ascend". I love these guys, if you ever get a chance to see them live most definitely go, watching Mike play guitar is quite the experience, he's just sooooo into it.

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Song invading your brain at this moment....   Song invading your brain at this moment.... - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 12:24 pm

Captain Beyond-A Thousand Days Of Yesterday (Time Since Come And Gone)--The drum work is excellent throughout. Bobbly Caldwell KILLS it!

Aerosmith-Sweet Emotion--Nowadays I listen to this song for Tom Hamilton's bass performance, I love the interplay between the bass and guitars throughout and especially when Tom switches the riff for the last verse.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Song invading your brain at this moment....   Song invading your brain at this moment.... - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 12:31 pm

I've been on a big Cheap Trick binge this week... while digging thru my bag of leftover cassettes from back in the day I found two budget-line C.T. hits comps that I totally forgot I even had ("Surrender" and "Love To Rock"), so I've been listening to them constantly at my desk while I work!
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Song invading your brain at this moment....   Song invading your brain at this moment.... - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 12:37 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I've been on a big Cheap Trick binge this week... while digging thru my bag of leftover cassettes from back in the day I found two budget-line C.T. hits comps that I totally forgot I even had ("Surrender" and "Love To Rock"), so I've been listening to them constantly at my desk while I work!

I had just started jamming the deluxe edition of Cheap Trick-S/T when my 6 year old daughter wanted to hear songs from Physical Graffiti [Disc 2].
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Song invading your brain at this moment....   Song invading your brain at this moment.... - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 12:29 pm

Their best work is definitely the first two albums. Pyromania is just as excellent though.
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: Song invading your brain at this moment....   Song invading your brain at this moment.... - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:44 pm

Pyromania was one of my first loves, haha. I haven't listened to it in a long while, but I did pull out my CD of On Through the Night the other day, and it slays. The last track, Overture, i think it's called, is killer.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Song invading your brain at this moment....   Song invading your brain at this moment.... - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:03 pm

E.S. Posthumus-Nara
Clint Mansell-Lux Aeterna
Patrick O'Hearn-Beyond This Moment
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: Song invading your brain at this moment....   Song invading your brain at this moment.... - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:18 pm

Kansas - Mysteries And Mayhem/The Pinnacle

My own mash-up of these two songs.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Song invading your brain at this moment....   Song invading your brain at this moment.... - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 7:45 pm

Cactus-Guiltless Glider--Excellent drumming!!!
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Song invading your brain at this moment....   Song invading your brain at this moment.... - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 7:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Song invading your brain at this moment....   Song invading your brain at this moment.... - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Song invading your brain at this moment....
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25