The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
gershom

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:52 pm

After a morning of playing soccer dad, it's a big bottle of "Jagermeister" and a six pack of
"Mikes Hard Black Cherry Lemonade" Yummmmy, Me like.
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:09 pm

Didn't do record store day - no actual records stores close to me anyway, but I did just win a still sealed Somewhere In Time Vinyl on ebay for $30!!!! Score!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:12 pm

No Record Store Day fun for me either - spent the day Spring cleaning the upstairs. (Meanwhile, as my wife and I were busting our humps upstairs, the kids were totally destroying the downstairs... #@$%!!!)

... but once the cleaning was done I bought me a 12 pack of Narragansett beer, in tall boy cans no less! Wooooot.
Back to top Go down
chewie

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:21 pm

Did Record Store Day and bought one new item. Everything else I bought was used. Now I have to goto work..........
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:29 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
No Record Store Day fun for me either - spent the day Spring cleaning the upstairs. (Meanwhile, as my wife and I were busting our humps upstairs, the kids were totally destroying the downstairs... #@$%!!!)

... but once the cleaning was done I bought me a 12 pack of Narragansett beer, in tall boy cans no less! Wooooot.

Nice!!!!! Me and the kids did some yard work - trimming the bushes, weeding (pulling weeds, not what some people celebrated yesterday), planted a new azalea bush, mulch, etc. Finished well before the rain started!

I've got a 12 of Coors Light in the fridge (which well help me get through the new iCarly - LOL!!!!) and Adrian Smith on That Metal Show tonight, so I am ready for a nice, relaxing evening!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Man/Monkey Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Quote :
Nice!!!!! Me and the kids did some yard work - trimming the bushes, weeding (pulling weeds, not what some people celebrated yesterday), planted a new azalea bush, mulch, etc. Finished well before the rain started!

That was pretty much my Saturday too. Yard work. The kids were supposed to be helping, but they mostly fought over who got to use which tools and sprayed each other with the hose. Fun.

We started a little garden too for Earth Week. My wife's idea, not mine. Anyway...Green beans, cucumbers and zuchini. Whoopie!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   Wed May 30, 2012 2:03 pm

Previously viewed DVD score at the Walgreens' around the corner:

Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   Wed May 30, 2012 6:39 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Previously viewed DVD score at the Walgreens' around the corner:

Nice!!!!! I liked that one - saw it when it premiered on HDNet (I think it was HDnet)
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   Wed May 30, 2012 7:50 pm

HWAS is definitely a good investment. Smile
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   Thu May 31, 2012 12:14 am

Jumex Guanabana Nectar.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:31 am

I was in Shop Rite today and walking past the magazine rack, I noticed the new KISS Official "MONSTER" Tour/Album Magazine... I couldn't help myself, I grabbed one... I'm such a fuckin' fanboy. Haha.

In addition to lotsa interviews 'n' other junk w/Gene and Paul about the new album and tour, there's an album-by-album review of their entire discography, a piece on "KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park" and some other goodies so I guess it's a nice pickup. I hadn't bought a music magazine in so long (cuz all the ones I used to read have gone belly up) so I justified the purchase that way. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:54 am

That is a kewl zine ya got there, do you plan on paying a few thousand bucks for the Monster book, FF?
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:37 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I was in Shop Rite today and walking past the magazine rack, I noticed the new KISS Official "MONSTER" Tour/Album Magazine... I couldn't help myself, I grabbed one... I'm such a fuckin' fanboy. Haha.

In addition to lotsa interviews 'n' other junk w/Gene and Paul about the new album and tour, there's an album-by-album review of their entire discography, a piece on "KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park" and some other goodies so I guess it's a nice pickup. I hadn't bought a music magazine in so long (cuz all the ones I used to read have gone belly up) so I justified the purchase that way. Very Happy

Hmm...... If I see it anywhere, I'll buy it!

No way am I buying the Monster book though....
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:24 pm

Akeldama wrote:
That is a kewl zine ya got there, do you plan on paying a few thousand bucks for the Monster book, FF?

Oh hell no. If I dropped that kinda coin my wife would change the locks and throw all my shit out into the street. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:21 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Akeldama wrote:

Oh hell no. If I dropped that kinda coin my wife would change the locks and throw all my shit out into the street. Very Happy

You don't think she'd change the locks and open up an ebay store of rare Metal CD's and memorabilia?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:00 pm

theJOKERiv wrote:

You don't think she'd change the locks and open up an ebay store of rare Metal CD's and memorabilia?

Shhhh! Be quiet!! I prefer that my wife think that my CDs 'n' other shit is worthless, otherwise she'd be on my ass to sell some of 'em. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
theJOKERiv wrote:

Shhhh! Be quiet!! I prefer that my wife think that my CDs 'n' other shit is worthless, otherwise she'd be on my ass to sell some of 'em. Very Happy
lol!
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:54 pm

3 CDs for $8.74.

‎"I say, play your own way. Don’t play what the public wants. You play what you want and let the public pick up on what you’re doing, even if it does take them fifteen, twenty years." - Thelonious Monk
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:02 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

Crap, wish I saw this post earlier, I'd like to grab up a copy of that magazine.

Akeldama
Cagey Cretin

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:05 pm

A #5 @ Arby's...
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:46 am

Akeldama wrote:
A #5 @ Arby's...

I love Arby's.

‎"I say, play your own way. Don’t play what the public wants. You play what you want and let the public pick up on what you’re doing, even if it does take them fifteen, twenty years." - Thelonious Monk
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:13 am

S.D. wrote:
Akeldama wrote:
A #5 @ Arby's...

I love Arby's.

Yeah? Me too, especially the bacon, beef and cheddar.
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:26 am

Arby's is my favorite fast-food place. If I could eat there every day of the week, I definitely would.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:31 pm

Metal-On-Metal wrote:
Arby's is my favorite fast-food place. If I could eat there every day of the week, I definitely would.

Of the major fast food chains it's mine too. There's a place in ABQ called Twisters and also Panda Express that are damn good.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Red Baron pepperoni pizza, that's all they had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   

Back to top Go down

What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next