The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...

Go down 
+8
Fat Freddy
theJOKERiv
chewie
gershom
SpectreFate
Akeldama
Shawn
S.D.
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
gershom

gershom

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:16 pm

S.D. wrote:
I see that "smile" has quickly mutated into "rack".

cyclops

Well it sure puts a "smile" on my face.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:45 pm

Emma Stone looking very lickable...I mean, very likable.
sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 Emma-Stone-on-Vanity-Fair
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:59 pm

You blokes don't like any nice Nubian hotties?
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:09 pm

Akeldama wrote:

You mean like this?

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 Fat-bl10
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:09 pm

Akeldama wrote:

I'm married to one. Smile

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 31135_457558469198_393741824198_6125486_1798674_n
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:11 pm

To help after that last image:

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 Keira-10
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:12 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Akeldama wrote:

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 31135_457558469198_393741824198_6125486_1798674_n

Nice job landing her Brian!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:13 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Akeldama wrote:

You lucky bastard...
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:28 pm

Tamara Taylor (Bones, Serenity)
sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 Tamara-Taylor
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:45 pm

Hubba hubba aaaaahhhoooooooo!
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:51 pm

I don't know why but I have a thing for Candace Cameron the year she cut her hair short on Full House. White chicks and short hair don't usually get my attention.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Akeldama wrote:
I don't know why but I have a thing for Candace Cameron the year she cut her hair short on Full House. White chicks and short hair don't usually get my attention.

Your quite the Pederass there man.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Never mind I forgot your still a baby yourself, sorry about that man, you may continue to wet yourself.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:31 pm

She was legal by then...no pederasty here.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:37 pm

I gave you a Thin Lizzy avatar...
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Right on man! That's what I tried putting on yesterday except the colors were inverted and there was no Lynott.you rock broham.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:21 am

I like how this thread went from pretty smiles to T n' A!
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:11 am

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 Diana-rigg01
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:42 pm

Sarah Michelle Gellar at Comic-Con yesterday.

Still a complete and total hottie.

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 0721-sarah-michelle-gellar-comic-con-hairstyle_bd

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 0722-sarah-michelle-gellar-side-comic-con-hairstyle_bd
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:57 pm

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 Jessica_White_2

My kinda woman....
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:24 pm

Akeldama wrote:
sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 Jessica_White_2

My kinda woman....

Are you willing to take care of her kids and deal with baby daddies?
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:57 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:37 pm

S.D. wrote:
Sarah Michelle Gellar at Comic-Con yesterday.

Still a complete and total hottie.

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 0721-sarah-michelle-gellar-comic-con-hairstyle_bd

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 0722-sarah-michelle-gellar-side-comic-con-hairstyle_bd

Buffy is lookin' GOOOOOOD! Haven't seen her in awhile. What was she doin' at Comic-Con?
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:49 pm

She was there promoting her new series "Ringer" which debuts this fall. Also stars the guy who played "Richard" on LOST.

She plays twins on the show, one good, one possibly a psychopath, though details have been left out on purpose.

She is the executive producer on the show and put up the money for the original pilot.

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 Cw_ringer__595
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Neat-O. Will have to keep an eye out for that.

Just imagine the multitude of sweaty fan-boys who were lined up to meet her.

Fanboy: "H-H-H-H-Hi, B-B-B-B-Buffy...."

Sarah: "Hi."

Fanboy: "OMIGOD, I TALKED TO BUFFY!...oh shit, I just came in my pants..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next