The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Workshop Of The Telescopes it is...and you have a new Administrator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

Workshop Of The Telescopes it is...and you have a new Administrator Empty
PostSubject: Workshop Of The Telescopes it is...and you have a new Administrator   Workshop Of The Telescopes it is...and you have a new Administrator I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:13 pm

I'm passing the baton of ownership of "The Domain" over to our good friend Deathcult! He will be the new grand poobah.

I've got a career to re-start, a professional website to design and I want to start a "good" blog,

But also because I've been fucking around on the internet for 10 years, time I get out of the fucking house and live a little!

cheers

Detuned is dead...long live THE WORKSHOP! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Stender
Delicious Vomit
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Workshop Of The Telescopes it is...and you have a new Administrator   Workshop Of The Telescopes it is...and you have a new Administrator I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:33 pm

a professional career to start and a kunis tail to catch.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Workshop Of The Telescopes it is...and you have a new Administrator   Workshop Of The Telescopes it is...and you have a new Administrator I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:15 pm

Well it's kewl to see you with a fire under your ass D, keep us posted on this career of yours.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Workshop Of The Telescopes it is...and you have a new Administrator   Workshop Of The Telescopes it is...and you have a new Administrator I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:12 am

Slowly but surely, we'll get this place redesigned and back on track...some changes already, more to come...

Don't give up gang, we "almost" got this joint off the ground once, we can do it right this time.

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Workshop Of The Telescopes it is...and you have a new Administrator   Workshop Of The Telescopes it is...and you have a new Administrator I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:07 pm

Give up? F**k no! And there was nothing wrong and no "almost" IMO, this was/is a great place for pariahs like we...I am kinda bummed to see the face lift though.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Workshop Of The Telescopes it is...and you have a new Administrator   Workshop Of The Telescopes it is...and you have a new Administrator I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:15 pm

Well, the facelift was my decision, because the name of the site and my username I chose, don't really apply to my outlook on life any longer.

Too negative, I've lived that way for 40 years and I'm sick of it. Only positive vibes from Shawn these days...

...I've "tuned" myself back to 440.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Workshop Of The Telescopes it is...and you have a new Administrator   Workshop Of The Telescopes it is...and you have a new Administrator I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:39 pm

Nice and completely understood bro...I was hoping you would. Now all you need is to jam Marley's 'Positive Vibration'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Workshop Of The Telescopes it is...and you have a new Administrator   Workshop Of The Telescopes it is...and you have a new Administrator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Workshop Of The Telescopes it is...and you have a new Administrator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Workshop :: Forum Suggestions & Discussion-
Jump to: