The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Re-Edits & Tweaks available for download...Enjoy!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

Re-Edits & Tweaks available for download...Enjoy! Empty
PostSubject: Re-Edits & Tweaks available for download...Enjoy!   Re-Edits & Tweaks available for download...Enjoy! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:29 pm

I'm digging through my old "time-killer" projects, finding some fun little examples of stuff I've worked on. Nothing "earth shattering" here, just things I enjoyed doing in my spare time.

To start with:

King's X - Fish Bowl Man: single edit. I always thought this was a killer song, but the spoken word section in the middle kind of derailed it's momentum.

In this version, I reversed the intro, then used the beginning guitar section as a new bridge to shorten the song. I haven't listened to the original version in years, I re-burned the CD with this track replacing the original.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2S019F0A

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Re-Edits & Tweaks available for download...Enjoy!   Re-Edits & Tweaks available for download...Enjoy! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:32 pm

Kewl man, when I get to a computer I'll check it out!
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: Re-Edits & Tweaks available for download...Enjoy!   Re-Edits & Tweaks available for download...Enjoy! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Shawn D. wrote:
I'm digging through my old "time-killer" projects, finding some fun little examples of stuff I've worked on. Nothing "earth shattering" here, just things I enjoyed doing in my spare time.

To start with:

King's X - Fish Bowl Man: single edit. I always thought this was a killer song, but the spoken word section in the middle kind of derailed it's momentum.

In this version, I reversed the intro, then used the beginning guitar section as a new bridge to shorten the song. I haven't listened to the original version in years, I re-burned the CD with this track replacing the original.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2S019F0A

Got an error saying the file was unavailable
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: Re-Edits & Tweaks available for download...Enjoy!   Re-Edits & Tweaks available for download...Enjoy! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:28 pm

bummer it keeps saying the file is temporarily unavailable.
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: Re-Edits & Tweaks available for download...Enjoy!   Re-Edits & Tweaks available for download...Enjoy! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:31 pm

It's working now, downloading as I type.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Re-Edits & Tweaks available for download...Enjoy!   Re-Edits & Tweaks available for download...Enjoy! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:14 pm

Here's another one you guys might dig, also done just for fun.

TROUBLE - PSALM 9: Instrumental re-edit.

This was taken from a first pressing LP, I left the scratches because it adds character. For the life of me I don't remember "why" I decided to do an instrumental edit of this, it just seemed like fun at the time.

This was done back in 2001.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9ZH0OEI7
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Re-Edits & Tweaks available for download...Enjoy!   Re-Edits & Tweaks available for download...Enjoy! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Can you make instrumental edits of any song SD?
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Re-Edits & Tweaks available for download...Enjoy!   Re-Edits & Tweaks available for download...Enjoy! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Akeldama wrote:
Can you make instrumental edits of any song SD?

Depends on the song and whether I'm "inspired" to do it. It also helps if there are longer instrumental sections within the song, I don't do "vocal removal", I just chop apart the instrumental sections and piece them together.

Back to top Go down

Re-Edits & Tweaks available for download...Enjoy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Workshop :: Several Species of Small Furry Animals... :: Shawn Dudley Pro Audio Services-
Jump to: