The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What else do you listen to besides rock?

Go down 
+5
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Shawn
chewie
S.D.
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

What else do you listen to besides rock? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What else do you listen to besides rock?   What else do you listen to besides rock? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:13 pm

S.D. wrote:
I am in search of a Gilberto Gil album that features a cover version of "Can't Find My Way Home" on it.

I used to have it but it was lost awhile back,

I searched my collection and I don't have that album.

I need a Rock/Metal break, I'm gonna jam my Western and 80s Country and all my Reggae stuff.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: What else do you listen to besides rock?   What else do you listen to besides rock? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:02 am

I'm totally burnt out on metal. Except for a few of the more progressive leaning groups...but not "prog metal", "prog rock".
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: What else do you listen to besides rock?   What else do you listen to besides rock? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:20 am

Outside of metal and rock, mostly Jazz, but I like alot of R&B, blues, some pop. It really depends on the artist, I can generally find at least a couple songs I like from most genres.

Right now, I feel a Zappa kick coming on though, so I'll have my hands pretty full just with his stuff.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: What else do you listen to besides rock?   What else do you listen to besides rock? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:31 am

Right now, I feel a Zappa kick coming on though, so I'll have my hands pretty full just with his stuff.[/quote]

Nice I love Zappa and I got my kids quoting Zappa, I don't know if that's a good or bad thing but it's pretty damn fun.
I tell my 3 year old "watch out were the huskies go" and she'll sing "and don't you eat that yellow snow" it's cool I draw the line at them quoting Dinah mo hum, but that would be funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What else do you listen to besides rock?   What else do you listen to besides rock? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What else do you listen to besides rock?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2