The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Actors You Can't Stand

Go down 
+3
Fat Freddy
chewie
Akeldama
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

Actors You Can't Stand Empty
PostSubject: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:24 am

Sean Connery
Woody Harrelson
Ellen DeGeneres
Dustin Hoffman

More to come...
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:14 am

Good ol' horseteeth
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Julia Roberts

You don't like Connery?!?!?!?!? There's something wrong with you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:43 am

Ryan Reynolds. I don't even know why exactly. He just irritates me. Plus he has one of those faces that I would never get tired of punching.

Ben Stiller
Gilbert Gottfried

I'm sure I can think of more once I'm sufficiently caffeinated.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:58 am

chewie wrote:
Good ol' horseteeth
Julia Roberts

You don't like Connery?!?!?!?!? There's something wrong with you. Laughing

Julia Roberts is another one I can't stand, as far as Connery he just irritates the piss outta me. He's a good actor but I hate the look on his face.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:19 am

Woody Harrelson I used to not like so much, but he won me over with Zombieland...he was also hilarious in Friends With Benefits.

I don't mind actors that can really "act", it's people that can't act at all that irritate me.

James Franco comes immediately to mind, he makes Hayden (Vader guy) look like a Shakespearean actor.

Jennifer Jason Leigh - one of the few actresses that will get me to avoid movies just because she's in them.

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:17 pm

Even so SD, the pool scene on 'Fast Times At Ridgemont High' is the best single scene ever IMO, but if JJL was the one in the scene it'd turm my stomach as well.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:23 pm

I think I'd be more interested in hearing what actors you guys LIKE and why.

And put it in the Drive-In section.

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:24 pm

I meant to put this one there but I didn't snap I was in this section to begin with.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Ryan Reynolds. I don't even know why exactly. He just irritates me. Plus he has one of those faces that I would never get tired of punching.

Probably because he's a really shitty actor that has about one emotion when he's in a movie: douchebag. What a HORRIBLE choice for the Green Lantern.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:02 am

I never liked Ben Afleck something about him just pisses me off, I hate that he played Daredevil, and that Collin Ferral bastard too and he played Bullseye and sucked at it. And the entire cast of Friends, that is one of the most shit filled shows ever. Yeah I agree that Julia Roberts is a shitty actress to Pretty Woman my ass.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:20 pm

Ben Affleck as Daredevil was blasphemy.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Akeldama wrote:
Ben Affleck as Daredevil was blasphemy.

Amen to that broha man, they would've done better with a real blind dude.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Sylvester Stallone (sorry guys, but he has always sucked)

Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:59 pm

S.D. wrote:

Remembering the abortion of the first Judge Dredd movie got you thinking about it huh? lol!

Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:06 pm

No. Remembering that his high-water mark was Rocky in 1976 and that he got continually worse through the years is what did it.

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:07 pm

S.D. wrote:

I like some of his movies but yes he does suck.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:19 pm

I like some of his movies as well, but I end up "tolerating" him, to see the action sequences.

First Blood, while really just an exploitation flick, could have been ALOT more if some other actor had been chosen. Imagine if the Vietnam Vet thing (which my Father was one) would have been handled more realistically? The movie could have had something to "say" other than just showing a bunch of Death Wish style kill scenes.

But, Stallone couldn't have pulled that off, so it was simplified as a "vehicle" for him.

Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:53 pm

With all the re-makes now a days because of Hollywoods lack of imagination, perhaps First Blood will get a really good make over with some one else in the Rambo role. Cause First Blood is a good movie but Stallones crybaby scene ruins things for that flick.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:48 am

Laura Prepon totally irks me, she got progressively uglier with every passing season of That 70s Show.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:56 am

Akeldama wrote:
Laura Prepon totally irks me, she got progressively uglier with every passing season of That 70s Show.

Oh that's sad man, she's why I started watching the show cyclops , I thought it sucked when she went blond though. I think you just don't like her character man, you need to give her another look over...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:53 am

My wife made me sit thru one of those damn "Twilight" movies earlier this week so I now have two new additions to my "list" --

Robert Pattinson, who plays the candy-assed sparkly vampire hero "Edward"

...AND Kristen Stewart, who plays the whiny, depressed, emo heroine of the Twilight Saga, "Bella."

Maybe outside of the "Twilight" saga they might be decent actors/performers, but I hate those damn Twilight movies so much that I'll never know because I'll never watch anything with either oif these two people in it as long as I live.

If both of them went down in a flaming plane crash tomorrow I wouldn't lose any sleep. Awful, awful, AWFUL!!!

Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:12 am

lol! yeah I feel the same way about the Twilight flicks too, they should be added to the list of movies that are complete and udder shit flicks.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:40 pm

In the early years of the show she was hott but as the yearts went by (and becoming a blonde didn't help either), she started looking like some dude just wore that shit out.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:31 pm

lol! Ok I'll buy that, I lost interest in her as the show came to an end so, yeah I see what you mean, but she still ranks high in my book.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:22 pm

Stewart is quite good outside of Twilight, I thought she did a nice turn as Joan Jett in the Runaways flick.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actors You Can't Stand   Actors You Can't Stand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Actors You Can't Stand
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next