The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Writings on HubPages ...

Go down 
+7
MetalGuy71
chewie
theJOKERiv
gershom
DeathCult
S.D.
Fat Freddy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:51 pm

Well, post it here buttknocker.

The suspense is killing me.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:52 pm

I'd also like to add: That's really fucking stupid. Damn Hub.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:49 pm

Put up a new installment of "It Came From the Bargain Bin" today after watching the Marvel Comics monster mash MAN-THING... check it yo.

http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/hub/It-Came-From-the-Bargain-Bin-MAN-THING-2005

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:12 pm

I'm in a movie reviewing mood this week. My latest HubPages "It Came From the Bargain Bin" examines 1988's study of female empowerment through the use of martial arts, "China O'Brien" starring Cynthia Rothrock.

http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/hub/It-Came-From-the-Bargain-Bin-CHINA-OBRIEN-1988

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Another day, another B-Movie, another HubPages entry... this time it's 1986's classic Heavy Metal Horror flick, 'Trick or Treat"

http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/hub/It-Came-From-the-Bargain-Bin-TRICK-OR-TREAT-1986

Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:25 pm

I hope a special edition surfaces soon. I'd love to see it with some extras. Glad I snapped up the bare bones one when it was in the bargain bin though!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:36 pm

DeathCult wrote:
I hope a special edition surfaces soon. I'd love to see it with some extras. Glad I snapped up the bare bones one when it was in the bargain bin though!

Me too! I got it out of the famed $5.00 DVD bin at Walmart six or seven years ago. I remember when I threw it in our shopping cart, my wife looked at it and said "What's this movie about?" and I sez "Oh, you're gonna hate it, but trust me, I HAVE to own it." Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:57 pm

Another day, another schlocky B Movie. Tonight's victim is the 1977 post-apocalypse saga, DAMNATION ALLEY, starring George Peppard. Dig!!

http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/t/2a2dba
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:34 pm

Schlock-Tober continues at my HubPage, with my review of the least essential "Halloween" sequel, 2002's "Halloween: Resurrection"

http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/t/2a502c
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:50 pm

Newest Horror Hub is the flawed-but-fun slash fest BLOOD NIGHT: THE LEGEND OF MARY HATCHET...

http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/hub/It-Came-From-the-Bargain-Bin-BLOOD-NIGHT-THE-LEGEND-OF-MARY-HATCHET-2009#
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Schlock-Tober continues at my HubPage, with my review of the least essential "Halloween" sequel, 2002's "Halloween: Resurrection"

http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/t/2a502c

Poor Mikey Myers has been "tea-bagged" one too many times, let the poor bastard die already. Although I really did like the re-telling by Rob Zombie, I enjoyed seeing more into the sick and twisted world of the child who would be killer, I didn't care for the Laurie character, no one could pull that off but Jamie Lee, but hey they tried, a little over use of the "F" word in my opinion too, hell this was not the Big Lebowski it was a horror film, so more horrific stuff I say. I really don't want to see a third (terd) of a film come out of this, I wish they would stop trying to juice a good thing for more than it's worth. The only thing I ever wanted to see made, (and my little brother actually came up with the idea) was a video game with all these assorted movie killers fighting each other in a mortal kombat style death match game thing. I always thought that would be cool, then the made Feddy vs. Jason and I was like "cool", that's kinda like my brodymans idea then, I saw the movie and thought "shit that kinda sucked, ok really sucked".

Oh anyway, nice review man, I really enjoyed reading this one, keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:14 pm

^^ Thanks Gersh. I've been slackin' on the Hub entries lately but I finally put up a new one tonight, a review of Anthrax's WORSHIP MUSIC:

http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/hub/Anthrax-WORSHIP-MUSIC-MegaForce-Records-2011
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:03 am

Really great article about Anthrax FF, I didn't even know that Belladonna had returned to the group for the album I thought just for like a reunion tour, this sounds like one worth getting, thanks man.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:37 pm

gershom wrote:
Really great article about Anthrax FF, I didn't even know that Belladonna had returned to the group for the album I thought just for like a reunion tour, this sounds like one worth getting, thanks man.

No probs man. Yeah, Belladonna did a reunion tour with'em during 2005-06, then he flaked on 'em again for a while so they tried working with some no-name guy for about a year, the new album was recorded with him but then they kicked his ass out for reasons that are still unknown and basically went back to Belladonna beggin' on their knees to help 'em re-do the album.

The guy who'd been on the record prior to Belladonna is now currently suing Anthrax for something like $2 million and change, according to Blabbermouth, citing breach of contract. Haha. That could get interesting.

There's a few YouTube clips of Anthrax playing live with the in-between guy (Dan Nelson) from a couple of years ago and they weren't very impressive (he sounded like another Phil Anselmo clone) so I'd say they made the right move bringing Belladonna back in.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:10 am

They did make the right move bringing Joey back, WM is actually a better album than I thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:10 am

Akeldama wrote:
They did make the right move bringing Joey back, WM is actually a better album than I thought it would be.

It also shows that Worship Music with Dan Nelson would not have been as good as it is. The band has saig they reworked quite a bit of the album
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:55 pm

OK, so rather than music or movies, occasionally I write a "Random Slice of Life" HubPages entry and here's my latest, about a topic that all cat owners hold near and dear to their hearts... the litter box...

http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/hub/The-Scoop-on-FELINE-PINE
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
OK, so rather than music or movies, occasionally I write a "Random Slice of Life" HubPages entry and here's my latest, about a topic that all cat owners hold near and dear to their hearts... the litter box...

Interesting, I might give that a shot when my current supply runs out.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Don't know how I missed this here, I usually read all of these, hmmm.... me slacker.
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Interesting........ I may check it out. I usually get the big ass bag from Costco and it seems to work pretty well
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:43 pm

With four cats you know that I'll definitely check this out !

After reading that I will try it out! Wallyworld is right down the street.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:08 am

In honor of Thanksgiving weekend, my newest Hub is about a true Turkey of a movie... KISS MEETS THE PHANTOM OF THE PARK!

http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/hub/It-Came-From-the-Bargain-Bin-KISS-Meets-the-Phantom-of-the-Park-1978
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:15 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
In honor of Thanksgiving weekend, my newest Hub is about a true Turkey of a movie... KISS MEETS THE PHANTOM OF THE PARK!

http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/hub/It-Came-From-the-Bargain-Bin-KISS-Meets-the-Phantom-of-the-Park-1978

There is no way in hell I'd watch that movie again. laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:35 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

That was a good article man, I have never seen this movie, but will have to check it out one day for sure, and yeah Detroit Rock City for what it's worth is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:38 pm

^^ Thanx Gersh. I totally recommend "Detroit Rock City," in fact I gotta get me that damn movie on DVD, my VHS copy crapped out some time ago. Definitely more worthy than "KISS Meets the Phantom."

Anyway, in my latest "Random Slices of Life" Hub, I offer some humorous tips on outdoor decorating for the holidays;

http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/hub/Outdoor-Lighting-Tips-for-the-Holidays
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Writings on HubPages ...   My Writings on HubPages ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Writings on HubPages ...
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Workshop :: One More Red Nightmare :: How was your day?-
Jump to: