The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Our Idiot Brother (Paul Rudd, Zooey and Elizabeth Banks)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S.D.
The Subhuman

PostSubject: Our Idiot Brother (Paul Rudd, Zooey and Elizabeth Banks)   Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:37 pm

Paul Rudd is awesome in everything...and the casting of his sisters is out of sight in this one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'll go see this one in the theater with a crowd, should be fun.

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin

PostSubject: Re: Our Idiot Brother (Paul Rudd, Zooey and Elizabeth Banks)   Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:56 am

I just saw a preview of this and it's piqued my interest.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst

PostSubject: Re: Our Idiot Brother (Paul Rudd, Zooey and Elizabeth Banks)   Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:53 am

I've been seeing commercials for this flick on TV, looks like fun.
Back to top Go down
gershom

PostSubject: Re: Our Idiot Brother (Paul Rudd, Zooey and Elizabeth Banks)   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:08 am

Yeah this looks like it will be a damn funny flick that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Man/Monkey Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Our Idiot Brother (Paul Rudd, Zooey and Elizabeth Banks)   Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:41 pm

I'll probably watch this and I'm sure it'll have some funny moments, but I'm too cynical and jaded to really enjoy this.

"See the world through the eyes of a simpleton slacker and your life will improve greatly". Piss off, grow up, get a job and be a productive member of society, you fuck.
Back to top Go down
chewie

PostSubject: Re: Our Idiot Brother (Paul Rudd, Zooey and Elizabeth Banks)   Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:46 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I'll probably watch this and I'm sure it'll have some funny moments, but I'm too cynical and jaded to really enjoy this.

"See the world through the eyes of a simpleton slacker and your life will improve greatly". Piss off, grow up, get a job and be a productive member of society, you fuck.

laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC

PostSubject: Re: Our Idiot Brother (Paul Rudd, Zooey and Elizabeth Banks)   Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:51 pm

I've seen the promos, but it looks like one of those were it's only marginally funny. Looking really forward to Zooey's tv show though

gershom

PostSubject: Re: Our Idiot Brother (Paul Rudd, Zooey and Elizabeth Banks)   Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:01 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Sounds like you know a person just like Rudds character, hmm, now that I think of it, shit everyone knows some slacker mooching bastard like that, that's partly why I don't have friends and avoid family like a plague.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman

PostSubject: Re: Our Idiot Brother (Paul Rudd, Zooey and Elizabeth Banks)   Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:09 pm

Wow, I thought I was depressing, but MG wins hands down.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Man/Monkey Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Our Idiot Brother (Paul Rudd, Zooey and Elizabeth Banks)   Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:35 pm

Chances are, I'll watch it. Probably like it too. I like the actors in it and it probably is funny. I'm just in pissy mood all the time today.

Or maybe I'd like to be a simpleton slacker for awhile. Being a grown-up isn't at all like I thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman

PostSubject: Re: Our Idiot Brother (Paul Rudd, Zooey and Elizabeth Banks)   Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:36 pm

No doubt, being a grown up sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Idiot Brother (Paul Rudd, Zooey and Elizabeth Banks)   

Back to top Go down

Our Idiot Brother (Paul Rudd, Zooey and Elizabeth Banks)
Page 1 of 1