The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single

Go down 
+2
gershom
Akeldama
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single Empty
PostSubject: SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single   SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single   SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:20 pm

I'm not impressed...
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single   SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:54 pm

That's terrible man, I had to stop watching when Mick started singing, he sounds bad and not in a good way, the only good thing about this video is the chicks cleavage, really it's not bad for this type of music, if they would have passed on Mick singing with them, and seriously? a pink freaking suit, how gay can you get? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single   SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:35 pm

I actually like it. Sad
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single   SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:39 pm

Jagger is the only GOOD thing about that song. Really, who signs these fucking people to record deals?
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single   SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:52 pm

I didn't really mind the song per se, y'all know I like Reggae but there's too many performers trying to contribute and I makes it so inconsistent and lacking flow.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single   SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:54 pm

Akeldama wrote:
I didn't really mind the song per se, y'all know I like Reggae but there's too many performers trying to contribute and I makes it so inconsistent and lacking flow.

I like reggae too, but that is too polished and commercial for my tastes.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single   SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:57 pm

Yeah that's another problem I have with it.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single   SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:12 pm

That's my complaint. Too many cooks in the pot. But Joss Stone makes me like it. I can overlook most of the rest. I still want to hear the whole album though.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single   SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:00 am

I didn't realize it was Joss Stone, I don't like her stuff anyway. The whole album won't be Reggae so it'll be interesting to see where it goes. I heard there's a lot of Middle Eastern flavor so I'd like to give the album a fair chance.
Back to top Go down
manny

manny

PostSubject: Re: SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single   SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:30 am

I loved it, Mick Jagger and Joss Stone are excellent and Jagger is a major talent and one of my favorite artist
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Man/Monkey Hybrid
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single   SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:24 pm

I'd rather listen to Keef drag his guitar over a gravel road and record it. I don't know who Joss Stone is, but I suppose I'd let her service me if it was ok with my wife. She's got a pretty mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single   SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SuperHeavy With Mick Jagger Releases New Single
Page 1 of 1