The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"In The News" Thread

Go down 
+7
gershom
chewie
S.D.
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
theJOKERiv
Akeldama
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

"In The News" Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:15 pm

Lol! Funny smart ass...I did "do" a couple of them, 1 was my English teacher and 1 was a substitute teacher...both "good Mormon girls"...
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:15 pm

Akeldama wrote:
Lol! Funny smart ass...I did "do" a couple of them, 1 was my English teacher and 1 was a substitute teacher...both "good Mormon girls"...

I thought all good Mormon girls had their vaginas removed at birth?
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:07 am

No, Spec...then how could Mormons populate their own planets if the women did that? Good Mormon girls don't fart...

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:07 am

Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:36 am

Akeldama wrote:
No, Spec...then how could Mormons populate their own planets if the women did that? Good Mormon girls don't fart...

.....Or sex up the inferior black folk. Smile
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:23 am

Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:20 pm

Akeldama wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/9191848/Universal-cancer-vaccine-developed.html

Very interesting. If it works then the U.S. drug companies will allow people to get a shot to cure their cancer for the reasonable sum of $500,000 per injection.

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:13 pm

My thoughts ecxactly, SD.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:38 pm

Read this...if you got the cajones:

[url=http://news.yahoo.com/angry-ex-girlf...192805232.html Talk about a ball buster. An Indiana man was rushed to the hospital Wednesday after his scrotum was the victim of a vicious attack by an ex-girlfriend, The Smoking Gun reports. The victim told police that his former girlfriend, Christina Reber, stormed into his apartment as he was innocently sitting at his computer. Reber, who he had severed ties with a few days earlier, first struck him on the head and then grabbed his scrotum and began “squeezing as hard as she could.” Naturally, he told officers that he “was in incredible pain when [she] grabbed his scrotum and began digging in her fingers.” The police report indicates that the scrotum area was “completely torn loose from his body.” Reber reportedly “refused to let go of his scrotum,” but that the victim was finally able to remove his balls from her vice-like grip. As if the story isn’t already good enough, the victim, who has not been identified, was taken to BALL MEMORIAL HOSPITAL. As far as we know, the hospital is not only for scrotum-specific injuries. In an interview two days after the incident, the man told police that after his ex was done breaking his balls, his family jewels are so swollen that he is unable to work, and he isn’t sure if there will be permanent damage. Reber was charged with two felonies: aggravated battery and illegally entering the victim’s home. She was also charged with a misdemeanor domestic battery.]http://news.yahoo.com/angry-ex-girlf...192805232.html Talk about a ball buster. An Indiana man was rushed to the hospital Wednesday after his scrotum was the victim of a vicious attack by an ex-girlfriend, The Smoking Gun reports. The victim told police that his former girlfriend, Christina Reber, stormed into his apartment as he was innocently sitting at his computer. Reber, who he had severed ties with a few days earlier, first struck him on the head and then grabbed his scrotum and began “squeezing as hard as she could.” Naturally, he told officers that he “was in incredible pain when [she] grabbed his scrotum and began digging in her fingers.” The police report indicates that the scrotum area was “completely torn loose from his body.” Reber reportedly “refused to let go of his scrotum,” but that the victim was finally able to remove his balls from her vice-like grip. As if the story isn’t already good enough, the victim, who has not been identified, was taken to BALL MEMORIAL HOSPITAL. As far as we know, the hospital is not only for scrotum-specific injuries. In an interview two days after the incident, the man told police that after his ex was done breaking his balls, his family jewels are so swollen that he is unable to work, and he isn’t sure if there will be permanent damage. Reber was charged with two felonies: aggravated battery and illegally entering the victim’s home. She was also charged with a misdemeanor domestic battery.[/url]
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:51 am

Damn man, that's having a vasectomy the hard way.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:27 pm

laughing very hard
http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/04/god-2012-president-campaign.html

"Every candidate endorsed by God has now lost to Mitt Romney"

The end — sorry, um, suspension — of Rick Santorum's presidential campaign is a major milestone in the primary race, clearing the way, as it does, for Mitt Romney to cruise here on out to the nomination essentially unchallenged. But Santorum's withdrawal is also a major milestone for God, the beloved all-powerful deity whose personal endorsement somehow failed to secure the nomination for any of the numerous Republicans — Santorum, Herman Cain, Michele Bachmann, and Rick Perry — whom he reportedly encouraged to run for president. It is unclear at this point whether God will even bother to offer anyone his apparently useless endorsement in the general election.

lol!

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Man/Monkey Hybrid
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:31 pm

Yet another thing for Dave Mustaine to be bitter about. Mad
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:33 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Yet another thing for Dave Mustaine to be bitter about. Mad

In the dictionary beside the word "Bitter" there is a picture of Dave.
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:07 pm

From Urban Dictionary:

1. santorum 10641 up, 2724 down
1. That frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex.

2. Senator Rick Santorum
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:28 pm

theJOKERiv wrote:

From Urban Dictionary:

1. santorum 10641 up, 2724 down
1. That frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex.

2. Senator Rick Santorum

lol! Nice, that's the make up of most politicians.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:38 am

Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:34 pm

"Those who are willing to give up their freedom for a little security will end up with neither"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/theyre-harassing-people-family-misses-flight-after-tsa-comes-to-gate-to-rescreen-girl-with-palsy/

The TSA is soooo useless. It needs to be disbanded.... bunch of cocaine smugglers and thieves.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:37 pm

Damn dude...I think we are on the outskirts of a New World Order. Martial Law anyone?
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Akeldama wrote:
Damn dude...I think we are on the outskirts of a New World Order. Martial Law anyone?

As soon as I saw the law passed that made "protesting" a federal offense if the Secret Service is present at the event, I knew this country was finally OVER.

When free speech becomes a federal offense, it's time to either get the fuck outta dodge...or get ready for the revolution.

I'll be in Amsterdam smoking myself into a coma.

Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:13 pm

S.D. wrote:
Akeldama wrote:

As soon as I saw the law passed that made "protesting" a federal offense if the Secret Service is present at the event, I knew this country was finally OVER.

When free speech becomes a federal offense, it's time to either get the fuck outta dodge...or get ready for the revolution.

I'll be in Amsterdam smoking myself into a coma.

They are already trying to limit free speech with a new proposed amendment to the 1st amendment:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/huntley/12082897-452/liberals-take-aim-at-free-speech.html

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:15 pm

Pizza Hut and their all new stuffed crust pizzas:

http://www.shortlist.com/home/pizza-hut-add-cheeseburgers-to-the-crust
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:34 pm

What the HELL is wrong with you to use the same dentist that you just dumped as a girlfriend.............. IDIOT!!!!!!

laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:01 am

chewie wrote:
What the HELL is wrong with you to use the same dentist that you just dumped as a girlfriend.............. IDIOT!!!!!!

laughing very hard

No shit!
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:35 pm

S.D. wrote:
chewie wrote:

laughing very hard

No shit!

............ at least she wasn't a proctologist................ Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "In The News" Thread   "In The News" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"In The News" Thread
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next