The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LONG weekend

Go down 
+3
theJOKERiv
Akeldama
S.D.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

LONG weekend Empty
PostSubject: LONG weekend   LONG weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Hope everyone enjoys the long weekend!
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

LONG weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: LONG weekend   LONG weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:07 pm

I will, a 4 day weekend is definitely in order!
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

LONG weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: LONG weekend   LONG weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Next week is going to be insane busy at work, so I'm definitely going to rest up over the holiday.
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

LONG weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: LONG weekend   LONG weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:37 pm

You too!!!! You are overdue to enjoy a weekend off from work!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

LONG weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: LONG weekend   LONG weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:50 pm

Thanks! It feels good to NEED a break from something. Smile
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

LONG weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: LONG weekend   LONG weekend I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:43 am

I have work all weekend, kinda happy about that though. Need all the hours I can grab.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

LONG weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: LONG weekend   LONG weekend I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:57 am

Yeah my three day weekend turned into a freaking 8 day weekend thanks to my surgery I had on Tuesday, so there is an up side to all this, ha ha ha stupid ass workplace Razz
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

LONG weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: LONG weekend   LONG weekend I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:05 pm

Fuckin' BEEEEEEEER!
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

LONG weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: LONG weekend   LONG weekend I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:15 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Fuckin' BEEEEEEEER!

All these days off i got and can't drink anything right now, being on meds, and my wife goes and buys me a big ass bottle of Jager, I was like, damn I can't even drink any right now, is this a gift or a cruel joke? crazy.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

LONG weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: LONG weekend   LONG weekend I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:05 am

I haven't drank in quite some time now, I think I'll just keep going...
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

LONG weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: LONG weekend   LONG weekend I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:26 pm

I got hammered on Friday night, mixing Rum and Canadian Whiskey is generally a dumb idea.

I switched to herbal remedies yesterday. drunken
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

LONG weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: LONG weekend   LONG weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:30 am

Hit Hard Times (Chili place with a pool room and big bar in the back) with a friend - I started with a few Jack and Cokes and Metal loaded up on the juke box....... until some lame band started - when they broke out the hootie and we blow fish covers it was time to leave.......

Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

LONG weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: LONG weekend   LONG weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:43 pm

If you are playing Hootie covers in a bar band then it's time to reevaluate living... LOL

Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

LONG weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: LONG weekend   LONG weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:16 pm

S.D. wrote:
If you are playing Hootie covers in a bar band then it's time to reevaluate living... LOL

LOL!!! No joke!!!!! That;s why we left, had more drinks and watched BoC live in Chicago (2005 i think), then Maiden Montreal 1983
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

LONG weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: LONG weekend   LONG weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:33 pm

S.D. wrote:

LOL your life might actually suck if....
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

LONG weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: LONG weekend   LONG weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:52 am

I forgot to mention that my wife talked me into going to the Picasso exhibit at The De Young Museum in San Fransicko on Saturday. The traffic super sucked(We were coming from Sacramento AND we left WAAAY later than I wanted to). Then afterwords, we wanted to go to the Thai restaurant that is across the street from The Fillmore(a place we always eat at when we go to The Fillmore) and after a little driving around we found it AND it is now a Korean place! It was still good food!

At least I found out something important........... I don't like Picasso all that much.... Neither does my younger son!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

LONG weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: LONG weekend   LONG weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:52 am

chewie wrote:
I forgot to mention that my wife talked me into going to the Picasso exhibit at The De Young Museum in San Fransicko on Saturday. The traffic super sucked(We were coming from Sacramento AND we left WAAAY later than I wanted to). Then afterwords, we wanted to go to the Thai restaurant that is across the street from The Fillmore(a place we always eat at when we go to The Fillmore) and after a little driving around we found it AND it is now a Korean place! It was still good food!

At least I found out something important........... I don't like Picasso all that much.... Neither does my younger son!

Neither do I. But you know, he was never called an asshole.
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

LONG weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: LONG weekend   LONG weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:14 pm

DeathCult wrote:
chewie wrote:

Neither do I. But you know, he was never called an asshole.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LONG weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: LONG weekend   LONG weekend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LONG weekend
Page 1 of 1