The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Thoughts Thread

Go down 
+7
MetalGuy71
chewie
DeathCult
S.D.
Akeldama
theJOKERiv
gershom
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:51 am

DeathCult wrote:
Just woke up on the john scratch

Better than waking up naked in front of your car with your keys in your ass.
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:09 pm

S.D. wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Just woke up on the john scratch

Better than waking up naked in front of your car with your keys in your ass.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:43 am

RIP Rodney King
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:46 am

Akeldama wrote:
RIP Rodney King

I saw that on the homepage of the L.A. Times this evening. I have to admit that I didn't read the article, but I can imagine that event could uncover some old wounds. Kind of strange to be in L.A., because when the riots happened I was living on the other side of the country in Frederick, MD.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:49 am

Damn, you've seen the whole country practically, wish I could say the same.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:03 pm

I'm a cold weather type of guy, anything 70 or below is great for me.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:19 pm

Hot dogs are a great poor man's meal...
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:25 pm

Akeldama wrote:
Damn, you've seen the whole country practically, wish I could say the same.

I've either lived or spent time (a few months at least) in the following States in my life:

DC, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Mississippi, Texas, Kansas, Iowa, Montana, Washington, California.

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:34 pm

Jenny McCarthy accidentally texted a nude photo of het to her son's detist? I'd like to see that!
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Akeldama wrote:
Jenny McCarthy accidentally texted a nude photo of het to her son's detist? I'd like to see that!

Dude you couldn't even spell correctly, you must have been pretty excited about that picture, can't say I blame you, she's always been pretty good looking.Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 Jennye10
This just makes it all that much better for me. Hot chicks and Muppets, ahhhhhh yeah.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Jenny was "cute" and had well-engineered fake boobs. But she's never really "done it" for me, though I think she's quite funny when given the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:03 pm

Why is a nude photo of Jenny McCarthy exciting? She's naked in public more than she is dressed in public. Wink
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:19 am

My iPod touch is on the fritz so I'm tuneless today. Unless, I can fix it tonight I'll have to buy a 7th generation classic 160G.
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Wow - GREAT fraking Maiden show last night!!!!!!!!! This was the first time I saw them and didn't know the set list, aside from Phantom which I knew about because I heard them doing the sound check when I got to the venue. I was right in front of Dave on the barrier, got a Dave wristband and pic \m/

Get to do it all over again tomorrow in Atlanta!!!!
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:37 pm

theJOKERiv wrote:
Wow - GREAT fraking Maiden show last night!!!!!!!!! This was the first time I saw them and didn't know the set list, aside from Phantom which I knew about because I heard them doing the sound check when I got to the venue. I was right in front of Dave on the barrier, got a Dave wristband and pic \m/

That's great man, I'm looking forward to seeing them for the first time, already got my tickets confirmed for there Denver show, really looking forward to this one, tried to talk another bastich to go too, but don't think that's going to happen.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:47 pm

theJOKERiv wrote:

Awesome! It's obvious that Iron Maiden still get great enjoyment from recording and performing live. That's a really nice thing to see from an older band.

That's why I think the two best tours of the summer are Iron Maiden and Rush. Both bands are perfect examples of what it means to be a real "class act". They have fun, they put on amazing live shows, they are always professional, they still record very strong new music and aren't afraid to feature it in their live performances...and both bands continue to evolve and create personal music aimed to please nobody but themselves...and that attitude almost always equals music the fans can still enjoy.

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:48 pm

This bastige is waiting for Wino to come to Denver in August...
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:54 pm

Just got this off of craigslist. It has an awful hum and the record player looks like it needs lubing, but outside of that..... It is sweet!!!!!
Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 P1010410

Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 P1010411

Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 P1010412

Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 P1010413

It had a lot of it's paperwork, as well as schematic. It's going in the bedroom!!! Gonna plug the PC into it!!!

Last edited by chewie on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:46 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:54 pm

Am I the only one who can't see the pics?
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:09 am

wierd, they went away!!!!

*****FIXED*****
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:12 am

Looks awesome chewie!
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:20 am

I hate when iTunes "loses" the file directory when I don't even move them!
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:14 pm

gershom wrote:
theJOKERiv wrote:

That's great man, I'm looking forward to seeing them for the first time, already got my tickets confirmed for there Denver show, really looking forward to this one, tried to talk another bastich to go too, but don't think that's going to happen.

Awesome!!! You will have a great time!!!!
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:17 pm

S.D. wrote:
theJOKERiv wrote:

Awesome! It's obvious that Iron Maiden still get great enjoyment from recording and performing live. That's a really nice thing to see from an older band.

That's why I think the two best tours of the summer are Iron Maiden and Rush. Both bands are perfect examples of what it means to be a real "class act". They have fun, they put on amazing live shows, they are always professional, they still record very strong new music and aren't afraid to feature it in their live performances...and both bands continue to evolve and create personal music aimed to please nobody but themselves...and that attitude almost always equals music the fans can still enjoy.

Agree completely! They seemed to be having a great time and really enjoying it! This show is amazing - biggest production they have every done, most pyro they have every used (still not like going to a KISS show - with Maiden they use it to enhance the music) and 3 Eddies!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts Thread
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next