The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did you do anything fun today?

Go down 
+6
chewie
theJOKERiv
Fat Freddy
Special Guest
Metal-On-Metal
S.D.
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

Did you do anything fun today? Empty
PostSubject: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:37 am

I went out to Venice Beach for a couple hours this afternoon. I absolutely love standing out on the pier and listening to the waves come crashing into the beach. Lots of surfers, pretty California girls sunbathing, freaks of all description and other assorted people to watch.

I love being only 8 miles from the ocean. It does my soul good.

Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:49 am

I envy you Shawn. The closest thing I get to the beach is the outdoor pool at the YMCA. Razz
Back to top Go down
Special Guest
Easy Target
Special Guest

PostSubject: Re: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:40 am

That sounds really nice.

I didn't do anything at all today.
It was awesome
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:54 pm

I did the lighting for a fashion photo shoot this afternoon. 4 hours hanging out with 5 foot 11 inch tall-blonde-size 0-supermodels in tiny dresses. Quite a lot of fun, the photographer was really good, the shots were very well composed and I was very happy with my lighting design.

I heard the word "totally" more in 4 hours than I have in the past year. Razz
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:57 pm

It seems girls are exactly the same on the other side of the country, too. Razz

Today was another day of nothing. It was glorius, nothing but Netflix and music.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:02 am

Today's my day off, we usually baby-sit two kids for friends of ours on Wednesday but we didn't have them this week cuz their family is vacationing in the Carolinas, so since I had the opportunity I simply did as little as possible.Very Happy

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:02 am

Metal-On-Metal wrote:
It seems girls are exactly the same on the other side of the country, too. Razz

Well. the use of the word "totally" is a leftover from the old "Valley Girl" speak from the early 80s, so I guess hearing it in California is somehow more authentic.

lol!

Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:39 am

S.D. wrote:
I did the lighting for a fashion photo shoot this afternoon. 4 hours hanging out with 5 foot 11 inch tall-blonde-size 0-supermodels in tiny dresses. Quite a lot of fun, the photographer was really good, the shots were very well composed and I was very happy with my lighting design.

That's totally awesome dude!
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:19 pm

theJOKERiv wrote:
S.D. wrote:

That's totally awesome dude!

Totally! Like, oh my gawd!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:58 pm

S.D. wrote:

That's something I can totally get behind. Glad for your your success. Totally.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Man/Monkey Hybrid
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:08 pm

Does masturbating count? It does? Ok. Then that. Twice.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:12 pm

I helped the wife clean house, just made some red chili w/ground beef and chorizo for a nice Frito Pie lunch and then off to the garage for a work our later.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:22 pm

It's my birthday...but I have to work a 10 hour shift this evening...so the answer is NO.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:29 pm

Happy Birthday, Shawn! I was thinking it was Tuesday not today.
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:04 pm

Happy Birthday, you grouchy old bastard. Razz
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:35 pm

Yeah, that's me, officially a grumpy old man. cheers
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:21 pm

I didn't do a damn thing today. Wife and I have been running our asses off all week so we officially declared today to be a "Lazy Sunday."

...and so it was done!
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:08 pm

I bought some records today. Some really great finds and some re-buys.

Happy Birthday Shawn!!!!!! Hopefully you have tomorrow off to enjoy tonight!
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:55 pm

Went to the Nationals game and they won!

Happy Birthday Shawn!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:17 am

As a Braves fan I hate the Nats!!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:00 am

Eh, nah not really. I go down to the beach alot, which is nice being so close to the ocean. Might as well enjoy it for the little bit I'm still here anyway. Last night I went to an arcade and whipped the shit out of Galaga for awhile though. That was pretty rad.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:08 pm

Bought stuff to make a homemade Starbucks Mocha Cookie Crumble and I've been playing SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color & Gameboy advance emulators. Oh, and made ckn & dumpligs.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:18 am

More video game emulators...
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:39 am

Not really, worked today.
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:40 am

Went to check a circuit in the breaker box and ended up getting stung by a wasp(They had a nest in it!). I got my revenge tonight when my wife and I got them while they were sleeping and destroyed that nest......... Take that waspies!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you do anything fun today?   Did you do anything fun today? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you do anything fun today?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next