The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What you watchin' tonight?

Go down 
+7
theJOKERiv
Metal-On-Metal
SpectreFate
Akeldama
gershom
S.D.
Fat Freddy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am

gershom wrote:
theJOKERiv wrote:
Took the kids to see Brave tonight - really good film and nothing at all about the main plot was given away in the trailers. The movie was not at all what I was expecting from the trailers, it was much better.

Yeah I had took my oldest daughter out to see this one too, we really liked this flick it was a good story, with beautiful scenery.

I wanna see that as well, the wife took our eldest daughter to see 'Ted' last night and said it was good.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:46 am

gershom wrote:
Watched "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" last night, that was pretty funny and entertaining, even my kids loved it.

Yeah, I really dig that movie too, watched it a few times.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That Paul Sheldon is such a dirty bird.
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:46 pm

Watched an episode of Firefly, and then an episode of Scrubs.
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:03 am

Oh man!!! Netflix has classic Doctor Who's available for streaming now!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:34 am

Yeah man, I've watched two of 'em so far. Both with Tom Baker, he's probably my favorite old school Doctor.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:20 am

chewie wrote:

cheers What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 1963330507
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:02 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
chewie wrote:

cheers What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 1963330507

Yea, mon!!!!

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:36 pm

Euro 2012. Great to see Spain win...my fave team.
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:21 pm

Last Night:
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Last night:

Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:27 am

We're just watching them in order on the streaming Netflix.
Last Night:

This one was waaaay cool. My wife evendug it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:16 am

I really like that Mind Robber episode, chewie. Although, my favorite classic Doctor would be a tie between Tom Baker and Peter Davison.

Tonight I watched:

Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:47 pm

Last Night:

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:20 pm

Dug out one of the few remaining tapes from my old VHS stash and was overjoyed to discover that this flick was on it: HAMBURGER: THE MOTION PICTURE... one of the best bad '80s sex comedies EVER!!

Will be watchin' this over a few beers later this evening!!
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:20 am

I remember watching Hamburger with my bro as kids, lots of great titty shots in this flick and my parents still let us sit and watch it all the time, that's just funny. Yeah I hadn't seen this in a long time, it's got some crack head humor too, I'd have to agree it is one of the best of a line of the worst the 80's cranked out.

Watched "Journey to the Center of the Earth" yesterday, the newest version anyway, it was ok, lots of silly action scenes that are yelling out, ride at universal, bring the kids, my kids enjoyed it mostly.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:24 pm

"Put those cookies back mother fucker!" lol!

Just had to say it, since we are talking Hambuger.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:13 pm

gershom wrote:
"Put those cookies back mother fucker!" lol!

One of the most quotable lines in cinema history, fo sho'!!!

I also like "We refuse the right to refuse service to ASSHOLES like YOU!!"

I was soooo glad when I found this tape yesterday, I had no idea if it was still around. I recorded that flick off of HBO in 1989 (according to the date I wrote on the label), and Lord only knows how many times I've seen it.

For several years during the 90s my buddy Glenn and I had a regular thing goin' where he'd call me up, say "bring 'Hamburger,' and we'd watch it together while drinking obscene amounts of beer. To this day we can still quote that movie chapter and verse.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:06 pm

Iron Maiden-En Vivo
Judas Priest-British Steel Live

Both were on AXS TV! They have a lot of good concerts on that station.
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:47 am

Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:50 am

I'd really like to see the Peter Cushing Doctor Who series (1950s) but I don't know if it has ever been released on DVD. I've only seen the film Docter Who & The Daleks with Cushing.
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:58 am

As far as I know, his tenure as the Doctor isn't regarded as canon to the series; he's not listed in any of the wikia-articles for the Doctor except for the two movies he starred in (Dr. Who and the Daleks, and Daleks: Invasion Earth 2150).

Before looking him up right then, I'd never even heard of his involvement with Dr. Who. Although, more Doctor Who to watch is always a good thing.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:10 am

Metal-On-Metal wrote:
As far as I know, his tenure as the Doctor isn't regarded as canon to the series; he's not listed in any of the wikia-articles for the Doctor except for the two movies he starred in (Dr. Who and the Daleks, and Daleks: Invasion Earth 2150).

Before looking him up right then, I'd never even heard of his involvement with Dr. Who. Although, more Doctor Who to watch is always a good thing.

I'm pretty sure he did a short series around 1954 or so on BBC, but I'm unsure if it has ever been released, it's possible it has been lost.

Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:12 am

That's definitely a possibility. Many serials of the classic era of Doctor Who (63-89) have been lost as well. It's a damn shame that series wasn't preserved.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:17 am

It was quite common during the 50s and 60s for film and videotape to be erased and then recorded over in TV production to save money.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you watchin' tonight?
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next