The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What you watchin' tonight?

Go down 
+7
theJOKERiv
Metal-On-Metal
SpectreFate
Akeldama
gershom
S.D.
Fat Freddy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31
AuthorMessage
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

What you watchin' tonight? - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:52 pm

The wife and I started That '70s Show Season Two and I'm gonna order the complete series of Star Trek Deep Space Nine.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 2:27 pm

Wifey and I burned through the first two seasons of "Warehouse 13" this week. Only three out of the four seasons are on Netflix though, which is a bummer.

Tonight will be either "THX-1138" (George Lucas' directorial debut, which I've never seen) or "Green Lantern: First Flight" (from the DC Animated Universe series)
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 11:51 pm

This just arrived in the mail today.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gonna watch it!

Good documentary. It definitely stayed on the positive side of things!

It's interesting to realize that these guys came out of BFE and became a worldwide act. Also, Their original 3 man road crew became successful as well. I didn't know that they were close to Queen.

I never knew how much money Don Kirshner bled into this band before they turned a profit. I don't think that this would happen in the current music business climate.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 9:56 am

Started season one of Star Trek DS9, m fave series of the franchise and one of my all-time faves. I also won the Star Trek Voyager complete series too.
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 9:41 am

I watched About Time the other day. Fantastic atypical romance film with a time-travel premise. Couldn't recommend it enough.

Finally watched the Shining and was thoroughly creeped out (and stoned) the whole time.

And for some childhood nostalgia I rewatched A Goofy Movie with my girlfriend.

Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 12:06 am

About Time is really good.

I watched the Marvel Daredevil series on Netflix (excellent) and now I'm catching up on some episodes of Elementary from season 2.

Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 6:13 pm

chewie wrote:
This just arrived in the mail today.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gonna watch it!

Good documentary. It definitely stayed on the positive side of things!

It's interesting to realize that these guys came out of BFE and became a worldwide act. Also, Their original 3 man road crew became successful as well. I didn't know that they were close to Queen.

I never knew how much money Don Kirshner bled into this band before they turned a profit. I don't think that this would happen in the current music business climate.

Cool flick - caught it on Palladia recently
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 1:31 pm

Been watching through Adventure Time, I'm on season 4 now. For a kids' show, it deals with some really heavy subject matter.

I also started watching Game of Thrones, and for me, it definitely lives up to the hype and fandom around it. It's enthralling and has the capability to make me really angry because it functions like the real world in that literally anything can happen to anybody, regardless of their status as protagonist or antagonist.

One of the last movies I've seen recently was The Last Waltz. It's iconic for a reason. Scorsese films the Band and friends (Bob Dylan, Van Morrison, and Muddy Waters among them).
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 10:57 am

Finished Star Trek Deep Space Nine yesterday and started season one of Hercules The Legendary Journeys dvds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you watchin' tonight?
Page 31 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31