The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Foreign Films Appreciation Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

Foreign Films Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Foreign Films Appreciation Thread   Foreign Films Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:26 am

I'm not much of a movie buff so I haven't seen many foreign films but the two I can remember I really liked.

Amor Es Perros (Love Is A Bitch)
Le Pact De Loup (The Brotherhood Of The Wolf)
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Foreign Films Appreciation Thread   Foreign Films Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:49 pm

Most of the Foreign films I've seen are pretty much just Italian zombie films, which I love.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Foreign Films Appreciation Thread   Foreign Films Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:15 pm

There have been a few recent foreign films that I think are must-sees.

Let The Right On In - Swedish vampire film, the unique twist of this film is that the vampires are pre-teens. This film could never have been made in the states.

Timecrimes - Fantastic time travel film from Spain, will turn your brain inside out. This one is currently being remade by David Cronenberg.

The Orphanage - Fans of classic horror films like The Haunting (1963) should love this one. Beautifully filmed in spain, Gilermo Del Toro was the Producer and assistant director.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foreign Films Appreciation Thread   Foreign Films Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foreign Films Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1