The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...

Go down 
+6
theJOKERiv
corplhicks
chewie
Fat Freddy
Akeldama
S.D.
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 2:25 pm

S.D. wrote:
more like herpes

And HoM is all out of Valtrex........ (or whatever that herpes medication they sell on TV is called....)
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Man/Monkey Hybrid
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 3:13 pm

Sup.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 4:14 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Sup.

Em Gee! What it is, homey?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Man/Monkey Hybrid
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 6:28 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Sup.

Just thought I'd drop by and chew the fat a bit if that's ok. Haven't stopped by these parts in awhile.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 7:57 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Sup.

Just thought I'd drop by and chew the fat a bit if that's ok. Haven't stopped by these parts in awhile.

Glad to see you!

Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:13 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Sup.

Aw, man, I just came here to talk shit on you (which is what this thread is all about if you haven't read through it)! Wink
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:04 am

Whaddya know. I said the magic word "groove" and out comes Painkiller, back from the dead. MC's reply got a standing ovation from me though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Man/Monkey Hybrid
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:28 pm

corplhicks wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Sup.

Aw, man, I just came here to talk shit on you (which is what this thread is all about if you haven't read through it)! Wink

That's fine, carry on. I just stopped by to remind myself just how little I know about prog and jazz. I'll be bowing out for another few months any minute now. a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 1904668576
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 5:29 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Sup.

That's fine, carry on. I just stopped by to remind myself just how little I know about prog and jazz. I'll be bowing out for another few months any minute now. a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 1904668576

I would prefer it if you stuck around.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 7:11 pm

S.D. wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Sup.

I would prefer it if you stuck around.  

I second this.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Man/Monkey Hybrid
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 9:30 am

Thanks. I'll see what I can do. Maybe I'll start a discussion on music classification and genres. That always seems to go over well. geek
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 10:11 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Thanks. I'll see what I can do. Maybe I'll start a discussion on music classification and genres. That always seems to go over well. geek

lol!
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 11:14 am

Well that's weird. In case anyone is wondering, heartofmetal.niceboard.com.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 12:22 pm

corplhicks wrote:
Well that's weird. In case anyone is wondering, heartofmetal.niceboard.com.

The domain registration expired. The actual URL is heartofmetal.niceboard.com, the old heartofmetal.net just redirected to the niceboard URL behind the scenes.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 12:46 pm

Kurt and Scott are aware of the situation...
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 1:26 pm

Ah, I see. Wondering how much 1199 credits is in USD. Regardless, doesn't sound like a tragic or dire situation...
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 2:21 pm

I've learned not to give two shits about Vexer6. Whether it's his aspergers or that he's a troll, he uses the WORST and most OBNOXIOUS argumentative logic out of any of the users at HOM. It's basically a formula--if he disagrees, he posts bluntly, "I disagree." Evidence to the contrary is given by several members. His response is, again bluntly, "I disagree." If he believed that the world is flat, there'd no amount of scientific, photographic, or historical evidence available that would change his mind.

I mean, c'mon, the guy doesn't think the AV7 logo looks anything like Overkill's. Unless he's blind, I'm calling bullshit.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 6:36 pm

I don't pay attention to anyone under age 30.

lol!
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 7:24 pm

S.D. wrote:
I don't pay attention to anyone under age 30.

lol!

LOL thankfully those under 30 represent a small percentage over at HOM.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:25 pm

Hi, I'm Vexer6. I like absolutely EVERYTHING by EVERY band ever to exist.

....except Creed, apparently. Seriously, what the fuck??
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 2:20 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Hi, I'm Vexer6. I like absolutely EVERYTHING by EVERY band ever to exist.

....except Creed, apparently. Seriously, what the fuck??

LOL yeah I did not see that coming. Dude loves Nickleback but hates Creed with every fiber of his body. That's like 2+2=&.
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 4:01 pm

The only good thing about working 80 hour weeks the past 3 weeks... no time to read vexer6 or painkiller's douche-baggery posts
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 7:11 pm

80 hr weeks?? Somebody get this man a month-long Christmas vacation!

I was actually surprised that Painkiller made a decent post with that female singer list. For once the dude actually contributes without a bias. Now he'll probably go back to tr00 Paintrolling.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 1:17 am

Vexer6 is at it again. I think I've discovered his formula:

Random member: "Opinion."

V6: "Opposing view."

RM: "Counter-opinion."

Vexer6: "Bullshit, don't agree. You're a dick."

RM: "But counter-opinion?"

V6: "Still bullshit. Unrelated fringe news articles, leftwingtruth.org. Tea Party sux."

RM: "Alternate counter-opinion, please acknowledge."

V6: "Hahaha you're a joke. Opinion opinion opinion. Go cut yourself."

RM: "This is going nowhere. Shrug, exit."

V6: "Opinion."

I like the dude when he talks about music, but politics? Naaaah.
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 2:28 am

I stayed out of that one..... Once someone busts out the term "white privilege" I start tuning out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next