The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why do I have to be surounded by shit music liking people??

Go down 
+5
manny
S.D.
Fat Freddy
Akeldama
Stender
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gershom

gershom

Why do I have to be surounded by shit music liking people?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do I have to be surounded by shit music liking people??   Why do I have to be surounded by shit music liking people?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:35 am

I know I have been tainted by the sphincter of butt rock because I actually went out and bought a couple of Michael Buble albums for my wife's birthday as he is her current musical obsession and after listening to them with her I have found he's not all that bad,............... (pause as the lighting bolt of metal blaspheme hits my head)
Can't say I have become a musical convert though, at least the musical tainting has worked vice versa too, as I used to come home to my wife jamming Richard Marx, Alabama, and....(excuse me while I vomit) New Kids on the Block!!! But as of lately when I come home she has been know to be listening to Alice Cooper, Motorhead, Corrosion of Conformity and other wonderful sounds to my ears. So I guess we have reached an understanding there, I just pray someone shots me repeatedly in the face if I'm ever caught jamming out to (must puke again) New Kids on the Block.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Why do I have to be surounded by shit music liking people??   Why do I have to be surounded by shit music liking people?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:41 am

Well, at least you escaped from the New Kids with your sanity somewhat intact. Bravo! You are a stronger man than I...

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Why do I have to be surounded by shit music liking people??   Why do I have to be surounded by shit music liking people?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:40 pm

Detuned wrote:
Well, at least you escaped from the New Kids with your sanity somewhat intact. Bravo! You are a stronger man than I...

His sanity somewhat intact and his nuts shriveled to the seize of lemonheads candies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do I have to be surounded by shit music liking people??   Why do I have to be surounded by shit music liking people?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do I have to be surounded by shit music liking people??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2