The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dig fusion? Check this out...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

Dig fusion?  Check this out... Empty
PostSubject: Dig fusion? Check this out...   Dig fusion?  Check this out... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 11:45 pm

Special Providence from Hungary.

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Dig fusion? Check this out...   Dig fusion?  Check this out... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:11 pm

I'll check this out as soon as "Animals" is done, it just seemed to be the perfect album today.
Back to top Go down
Special Guest
Easy Target
Special Guest

PostSubject: Re: Dig fusion? Check this out...   Dig fusion?  Check this out... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:30 pm

I dug the tune itself, but the guitar seemed a little out of place, maybe pushing it too much to the metal side of things for my taste. Definitely a lot of talent there though!
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Dig fusion? Check this out...   Dig fusion?  Check this out... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 4:53 pm

Stylistically they are all over the map, but I find that most of their songs stay within the realm of taste and they don't devolve into total wankery very often.  The entire album is available to stream on Youtube and Bandcamp for those interested.  

Musically they probably sound closest to Haken, though there is a higher jazz quotient.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dig fusion? Check this out...   Dig fusion?  Check this out... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dig fusion? Check this out...
Page 1 of 1