The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fuck Keith Emerson

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Special Guest
Easy Target
Special Guest

Fuck Keith Emerson Empty
PostSubject: Fuck Keith Emerson   Fuck Keith Emerson I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 11:16 pm

ELP would have been such a fucking great band if Emerson just knew when to shut the fuck up
Even in The Nice he did the same shit, but at least then it was sort of novel

yes I am drunk. That is all
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

Fuck Keith Emerson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Keith Emerson   Fuck Keith Emerson I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 7:55 pm

Honestly, ELP doesn't do much for me. Occasionally Brain Salad Surgery is nice to throw on, but I haven't listened to it in a long-ass time. They've never been one of my favorite of the "giants" of prog rock.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

Fuck Keith Emerson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Keith Emerson   Fuck Keith Emerson I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 8:18 pm

I have a "Best of ELP" compilation CD (which I bought mainly for Greg Lake's holiday single "I Believe In Father Christmas") and that's pretty much all I'm ever gonna need from those guys.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

Fuck Keith Emerson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Keith Emerson   Fuck Keith Emerson I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 12:26 am

I enjoy em. The first two albums are my favorite but Tarkus and BSS are pretty hot. Probably at the bottom of my prog totem but still rather unique.
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

Fuck Keith Emerson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Keith Emerson   Fuck Keith Emerson I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 5:02 pm

hmm I've had a change of heart since my last post in this thread; i really do get a kick out of these guys when i'm in the mood.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

Fuck Keith Emerson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Keith Emerson   Fuck Keith Emerson I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 4:14 pm

Metal-On-Metal wrote:
hmm I've had a change of heart since my last post in this thread; i really do get a kick out of these guys when i'm in the mood.

I agree with this except the mood for ELP is next to nonexistent for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuck Keith Emerson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Keith Emerson   Fuck Keith Emerson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck Keith Emerson
Page 1 of 1