The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You guys reading anything good?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

You guys reading anything good? Empty
PostSubject: You guys reading anything good?   You guys reading anything good? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 1:36 pm

I've decided I'm gonna get back into reading more, and I've purchased a couple books to help me accomplish that. Right now I'm making a dent in The Hero With a Thousand Faces, which is ridiculously intriguing. And on deck I've got the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 'trilogy' to read, as I've only read the first one 3 or 4 years ago.

And I haven't got this one in the mail yet, but I ordered Ego and Archetype: Individuation and the Religious Function of the Psyche by Edward Edinger, which seems really interesting. I've been spending a lot of time reading up on C.G. Jung and I wanted to read some stuff in his vein. I may actually order one of his books soon, haha.
Back to top Go down
Special Guest
Easy Target
Special Guest

You guys reading anything good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You guys reading anything good?   You guys reading anything good? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 8:43 pm

Just started A Confederacy Of Dunces and I'm loving it already. The Hitchhiker's Guide books are all pretty god damn entertaining, man!
Back to top Go down

You guys reading anything good?
Page 1 of 1