The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Curious

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

Just Curious Empty
PostSubject: Just Curious   Just Curious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:35 pm

Who's that cartoon guy at the top of the forum page supposed to be? He looks like the love child of Hendrix and Phil Lynott.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

Just Curious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Curious   Just Curious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:33 pm

It's Phil Lynott. My best friend Dale designed that for me several years ago for a website that I ended up not launching.

So when trying to figure out something for this board, I decided to use it. It may change, but for now it works.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

Just Curious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Curious   Just Curious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:53 pm

Its kind of funny, because I didnt think Hendrix at all when I saw that. I think PBR has shorted Freddy's brain so bad he can't tell who's who anymore. affraid
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

Just Curious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Curious   Just Curious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:54 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Its kind of funny, because I didnt think Hendrix at all when I saw that. I think PBR has shorted Freddy's brain so bad he can't tell who's who anymore. affraid

Ahhh yes, and the PBR hatin' begins anew at yet another forum. (SIGH)
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

Just Curious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Curious   Just Curious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:55 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

Actually, PBR isn't that bad. Just a good oppurtunity to make a cheap joke. Razz
Back to top Go down
Stender
Delicious Vomit
Stender

Just Curious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Curious   Just Curious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:04 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

PBR rules...but michelob kicks everybodys tail.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

Just Curious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Curious   Just Curious I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:54 pm

Bacardi & Coke rules ALL.

...plus a bowl or two don't hurt much either.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

Just Curious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Curious   Just Curious I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:59 pm

Stender wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

Michelob?? Damn. I haven't had a Michelob since... probably before you were born, kid.
Back to top Go down
Stender
Delicious Vomit
Stender

Just Curious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Curious   Just Curious I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:07 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Stender wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

Michelob?? Damn. I haven't had a Michelob since... probably before you were born, kid.

Why such a long hiatus man? That shit kicks my ass everytime. If I was actual legal age I would buy you a 6 and send it for thanksgiving. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

Just Curious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Curious   Just Curious I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:34 pm

Stender wrote:

Why such a long hiatus man?

I dunno, no reason really. I just never developed a "loyalty" to one particular beer (despite my allegiance to PBR, I do not drink it exclusively). There are far too many beers out there that I haven't tried yet. Gotta drink'em all, gotta drink'em all!
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

Just Curious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Curious   Just Curious I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:24 pm

Just Curious Alcoholica3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Curious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Curious   Just Curious I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Curious
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Workshop :: Thick As A Brick :: Dr. Music-
Jump to: