The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demon Hunter ??

Go down 
+2
Akeldama
gershom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gershom

gershom

Demon Hunter ?? Empty
PostSubject: Demon Hunter ??   Demon Hunter ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:59 am

These guys are a great metal band worth checking out if you haven't. Wondering if anybody else likes this band?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV58gCi1NxA
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

Demon Hunter ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter ??   Demon Hunter ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:57 pm

I have everything they've done so far and all in expanded editions, funny things is if they were a non-Christian band I would never like them b/c that's not my style of music but when it comes to Christian music I am a little less picky musically. One reason is that they're are a lot of generic sounding Christian bands in any genre but I find DH to be really good and heavy. Fave album is Summer Of Darkness.
Back to top Go down
Stender
Delicious Vomit
Stender

Demon Hunter ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter ??   Demon Hunter ?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:18 pm

I cant stand metalcore but I know loads of people that dig this band.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

Demon Hunter ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter ??   Demon Hunter ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:11 pm

I'm not a big fan of this "hardcore" sound or whatever they're calling it now. Something just irks me about it to no end. My best friend from Maryland LOVES these guys though.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

Demon Hunter ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter ??   Demon Hunter ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:12 am

Interesting. I'm not one usually up for new metal stuff, but did like these guys. A lot of metal or whatever now a days is so very cookie cutter music, with nothing that just grabs you as "wow" music anymore, that's why I feel musically stuck in a reverse time warp....
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

Demon Hunter ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter ??   Demon Hunter ?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Don't know much about the band but "Demon Hunter" was a bad ass comic book from the 70s. Laughing

Demon Hunter ?? DemonHunter

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

Demon Hunter ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter ??   Demon Hunter ?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:27 pm

Really? that's interesting I'll have to look that up.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

Demon Hunter ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter ??   Demon Hunter ?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:30 pm

and I thought it was a video game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demon Hunter ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter ??   Demon Hunter ?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon Hunter ??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Workshop :: Thick As A Brick :: Dr. Music-
Jump to: