The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Motorhead-The World Is Yours

Go down 
+2
gershom
Akeldama
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

Motorhead-The World Is Yours Empty
PostSubject: Motorhead-The World Is Yours   Motorhead-The World Is Yours I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:46 pm

I figured I'd post my 3 fave songs from the new album released in 2010.

Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-The World Is Yours   Motorhead-The World Is Yours I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:31 am

Sounds pretty darn good HE-TOE. With Motorhead you allways know what your getting, in your face rock n roll that's been run through a meat grinder, nice.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-The World Is Yours   Motorhead-The World Is Yours I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:22 pm

I listened to it. A nice solid record, about equal with Motorizer in terms of quality (though nothing quite as catchy as Runaround Man on here). Not sure if I'll be getting it, as I seem to have filled my Motorhead dance card quite awhile back.

I will always love Motorhead, but I would love for Lemmy to do a solo album and be able to stretch out in some different areas.

Or, heresy, a different guitarist in Motorhead, someone that brings a little more variety to the table than what Phil has to offer.

Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-The World Is Yours   Motorhead-The World Is Yours I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:59 pm

Detuned wrote:
I listened to it. A nice solid record, about equal with Motorizer in terms of quality (though nothing quite as catchy as Runaround Man on here).

Agree with you - good, solid album, not as good as the last one
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-The World Is Yours   Motorhead-The World Is Yours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:22 pm

Detuned wrote:
I listened to it. A nice solid record, about equal with Motorizer in terms of quality (though nothing quite as catchy as Runaround Man on here). Not sure if I'll be getting it, as I seem to have filled my Motorhead dance card quite awhile back.

I will always love Motorhead, but I would love for Lemmy to do a solo album and be able to stretch out in some different areas.

Or, heresy, a different guitarist in Motorhead, someone that brings a little more variety to the table than what Phil has to offer.

Time to break out the testicle noose. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Man/Monkey Hybrid
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-The World Is Yours   Motorhead-The World Is Yours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:04 pm

Quote :

Have you heard the Lemmy & Friends Rock n' Roll Forever album? Rockabilly- covered goodness. Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoy it.

http://www.amazon.com/Lemmy-Danny-B-Silm-Jim/dp/B00004YS0Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295470999&sr=1-1

Have not heard the new album yet. I'll pick it up eventually.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-The World Is Yours   Motorhead-The World Is Yours I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:41 pm

It's a good sounding record, but like their last few, I won't be getting it soon. I love Motorhead, and the new releases are solid, but after Sacrifice I haven't really felt the need to stock up on anything newer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-The World Is Yours   Motorhead-The World Is Yours I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motorhead-The World Is Yours
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Workshop :: Thick As A Brick :: Dr. Music-
Jump to: