The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Girl (TV)

Go down 
+2
chewie
S.D.
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Man/Monkey Hybrid
MetalGuy71

New Girl (TV) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl (TV)   New Girl (TV) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:20 pm

No good can come from this, could it?

Quote :

Fox is playing a dangerous scheduling game with its biggest freshman hit “[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].” She just moved into Fox’s house, but already the network is taking a break.

They’ve pulled the original episodes of the Zooey Deschanel series from its lineup for the rest of October. Episodes previously scheduled for Oct. 11, Oct. 18 and Oct. 25 have been postponed; instead Fox will air extended two-hour episodes of “The X Factor” (because what we need more of is over-inflated reality shows).

It was previously announced that “New Girl” would be moved temporarily to Wednesdays during MLB playoffs but now those plans are off in favor of upping “The X Factor.”

That means fans of the breakout sitcom, which has averaged roughly 9 million viewers since its Sept. 20 debut, won’t see a new “New Girl” episode until November 1.

Scheduling hiatuses tend to impact shows negatively, so let’s hope all the viewers who fell for the “New Girl” remember her come November.

I better start watching before it disappears.affraid
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: New Girl (TV)   New Girl (TV) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:27 pm

WTF!!!!!!

More crappy X Factor that's what we need..............sheesh!
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: New Girl (TV)   New Girl (TV) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:50 pm

"This is the end My only friend, the end".....
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: New Girl (TV)   New Girl (TV) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:19 pm

Goddamnit. What a horrible idea.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: New Girl (TV)   New Girl (TV) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:03 am

They did that last year with Fringe, just when it was getting into the season...they postponed any new episodes for 3 weeks.

I think it's a load of crap.
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: New Girl (TV)   New Girl (TV) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:56 pm

I missed tuesdays episode. Do they rerun it on the weekends?
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: New Girl (TV)   New Girl (TV) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:47 pm

I don't know, but it'll be OnDemand soon enough. I saw it last night, and it was HILARIOUS. Justin Long's presence didn't even bug me.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: New Girl (TV)   New Girl (TV) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:28 am

DeathCult wrote:
I don't know, but it'll be OnDemand soon enough. I saw it last night, and it was HILARIOUS. Justin Long's presence didn't even bug me.

That long speech Zooey gave about how much she wanted to sleep with Long's character had me rolling.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: New Girl (TV)   New Girl (TV) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:06 pm

For the Zooey lovers of the board:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: New Girl (TV)   New Girl (TV) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:17 pm

"Oh, Happy Birthday Me!"
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: New Girl (TV)   New Girl (TV) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Unfortunately that was the worst episode I've seen yet, it was painfully "unfunny".
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: New Girl (TV)   New Girl (TV) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:36 pm

I didn't catch that episode yet, none of the promos looked funny for it though. The romance with Justin Long's character popped up a little too soon IMO.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: New Girl (TV)   New Girl (TV) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:33 pm

Last night's episode was pretty good. Winston's interactions with the little kid were a particularly funny highlight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Girl (TV)   New Girl (TV) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Girl (TV)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Workshop :: Stairway To The Stars :: The DRIVE-IN-
Jump to: