The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Thin Lizzy-Banshee: The Ballads ('71-'74) Playlist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

My Thin Lizzy-Banshee: The Ballads ('71-'74) Playlist Empty
PostSubject: My Thin Lizzy-Banshee: The Ballads ('71-'74) Playlist   My Thin Lizzy-Banshee: The Ballads ('71-'74) Playlist I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:27 pm

1. Eire
2. Remembering
3. Dublin
4. Buffalo Gal
5. Sarah
6. Brought Down
7. Shades Of A Blue Orphanage
8. Whiskey In The Jar (Full-Length Version)
9. Slow Blues
10. Little Girl In Bloom
11. A Song For While I'm Away
12. Randolph's Tango
13. She Knows
14. Still In Love With You
15. Frankie Carroll
16. Banshee
17. Philomena
18. Dear Heart

Ok fellas, did I miss any songs that should be there? Any other suggestions would be kewl.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: My Thin Lizzy-Banshee: The Ballads ('71-'74) Playlist   My Thin Lizzy-Banshee: The Ballads ('71-'74) Playlist I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:49 pm

Very nice selection of tunes! I would probably extend it to "Fighting" and include Wild One & Spirit Slips Away.

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: My Thin Lizzy-Banshee: The Ballads ('71-'74) Playlist   My Thin Lizzy-Banshee: The Ballads ('71-'74) Playlist I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:32 pm

Those two songs are on my Fight Or Fall ('75-'83) playlist. My dilemma with Fighting was which playlist to put it on, I wanted to put it on this one but the fact that it heralded the "classic" era of Thin Lizzy made me include it on the next one...where do you think it should be, SD? Still on this on or the next?
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: My Thin Lizzy-Banshee: The Ballads ('71-'74) Playlist   My Thin Lizzy-Banshee: The Ballads ('71-'74) Playlist I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:44 pm

It would go fine on the next one. I usually include Nightlife among the "classic era" because that was the first album to feature the Gorham/Robertson lineup.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: My Thin Lizzy-Banshee: The Ballads ('71-'74) Playlist   My Thin Lizzy-Banshee: The Ballads ('71-'74) Playlist I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:10 pm

I do too but I put Nightlife w/this collection b/c the ballads are more in the style of early Lizzy and also so one era wouldn't be so lopsided compared to the other one. Also, the track sequence is not in chronological order like I posted, I post that way to help aid in knowing the respective albums they appear on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Thin Lizzy-Banshee: The Ballads ('71-'74) Playlist   My Thin Lizzy-Banshee: The Ballads ('71-'74) Playlist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Thin Lizzy-Banshee: The Ballads ('71-'74) Playlist
Page 1 of 1