The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gonna vent a little...

Go down 
+4
gershom
Akeldama
DeathCult
Cruel Angel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

Gonna vent a little... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna vent a little...   Gonna vent a little... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Glad there is positive progress. Please feel free to vent all you want here, this board is like family.

Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: Gonna vent a little...   Gonna vent a little... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:01 pm

gershom wrote:
Thanks guys.

One thing I have noticed about SD's domain is that most of us seem to have had to deal with a lot of shit in the past few years!
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Gonna vent a little...   Gonna vent a little... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:58 pm

Amen Brother.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Gonna vent a little...   Gonna vent a little... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:57 pm

theJOKERiv wrote:
gershom wrote:
Thanks guys.

One thing I have noticed about SD's domain is that most of us seem to have had to deal with a lot of shit in the past few years!

Yup, since June I've had a ton of things to deal with...
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: Gonna vent a little...   Gonna vent a little... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:50 pm

Akeldama wrote:
theJOKERiv wrote:
gershom wrote:
Thanks guys.

Yup, since June I've had a ton of things to deal with...

But I thought you liked your wife the way she is? Razz
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Gonna vent a little...   Gonna vent a little... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:29 pm

You dirty bastige, that was a good one! You know I like 'em thin to kinda meaty Smile
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: Gonna vent a little...   Gonna vent a little... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Akeldama wrote:
You dirty bastige, that was a good one! You know I like 'em thin to kinda meaty Smile

lol!
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: Gonna vent a little...   Gonna vent a little... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:34 pm

Vent away!!!!! My wife and I had problems until she decided one day(what she told me) that she would not let it happen. She knew if she didn't that our marriage would be over...... That was over 12 years ago.

We're still happily married!!!!
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: Gonna vent a little...   Gonna vent a little... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:17 am

Shit man, my damn computer crashed on me last night and I can't get it to reboot and start up, something to do with it not finding the device drivers? shit I don't know, what sucks is I lost some tunes and cartoons I had on it, luckily most of my shit was on an external drive so I think that stuff is still ok. Always one jacked up thing after another sometimes....
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Gonna vent a little...   Gonna vent a little... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:19 pm

Have your house guest fix it before you kick him out...
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: Gonna vent a little...   Gonna vent a little... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:02 pm

Akeldama wrote:
Have your house guest fix it before you kick him out...

I don't know man, he's the one who rebuilt it for me and supposedly made it better and now it dies? hmmm to much of a coincidence to me man, I'm just bummed that I lost all my Batman cartoons, Snorks , Rory Gallagher albums and George Thorogood albums, as well as a few others. At least I still have the one I bought my wife to use, if I can ever get her off long enough to let me do some downloading.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: Gonna vent a little...   Gonna vent a little... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:19 am

Sometimes being married blows major ass chunks, What the Hell?? get into a argument with wife over, ??? shit if I know really and get pissed off, I go to Wal-mart to buy a dresser, cause in a rage I kicked one to pieces, shit man, I come home and wife and kids are all gone, I don't know if to be worried or just Fucking Pissed Off!!??? Some times life sucks ass.........
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Gonna vent a little...   Gonna vent a little... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:23 am

Oh shit! Man, I hope things work themselves out, I'm really sorry to hear that.

Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: Gonna vent a little...   Gonna vent a little... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:44 pm

Thanks man, yeah things worked out, family finally came back, I'm just an asshole I guess, buy hey aren't we all sometimes?
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Gonna vent a little...   Gonna vent a little... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:18 pm

I'm probably an asshole more than I even realize, so you're not alone. I'm glad things have calmed down some.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Gonna vent a little...   Gonna vent a little... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:15 am

Nice to hear things are better, goishom.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: Gonna vent a little...   Gonna vent a little... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:54 pm

Screw you Easter Bunny!!! I'm tired of your choco shit gatherings of the narrow minded masses, you can shove all those peeps up your furry ass! From now one we will celebrate with the Easter Beaver at least she doesn't expect me to buy a basket full of shit I don''t need, all she wants is a little tender loving from time to time. rabbit
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Gonna vent a little...   Gonna vent a little... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:35 pm

You're on a roll today...
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: Gonna vent a little...   Gonna vent a little... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:57 pm

gershom wrote:
Screw you Easter Bunny!!! I'm tired of your choco shit gatherings of the narrow minded masses, you can shove all those peeps up your furry ass! From now one we will celebrate with the Easter Beaver at least she doesn't expect me to buy a basket full of shit I don''t need, all she wants is a little tender loving from time to time. rabbit

I can just see it now - the Cadbury Cream Filled Beaver
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: Gonna vent a little...   Gonna vent a little... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:30 pm

theJOKERiv wrote:
gershom wrote:

I can just see it now - the Cadbury Cream Filled Beaver

laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonna vent a little...   Gonna vent a little... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gonna vent a little...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2