The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Thoughts Thread

Go down 
+8
SpectreFate
Fat Freddy
chewie
DeathCult
gershom
S.D.
Shawn
Akeldama
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:14 pm

Akeldama wrote:
Chicken quesadillas tonight chewie!! Drive down to CO in an hour or so hehe.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:16 pm

I'm gonna quit drinking so much pop, I'm sick of it but yet I'm not. I'm drinking sugarless tea to get my caffeine.
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Akeldama wrote:
Chicken quesadillas tonight chewie!! Drive down to CO in an hour or so hehe.

psycho killer!
MAN, I have been craving Mexican food this week! I wish my grandma was still alive, she made the BEST flour tortillas!
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:40 pm

Lol man, the only thing I can't make are torts. I've tried many times, it's store bought all the way!!
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:02 pm

You guys are making me hungry. real vampire
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:43 pm

Just ask chewie to pick you up on his way to CO hehe.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:56 pm

I Made some killer baked ziti tonite....

Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 Dsc04510
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:58 pm

Damn dude, fax me a plate. lol!
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:59 pm

Wish I could.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:00 pm

Damn, I've been craving some of that stuff.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:20 pm

POST #666 in this thread! HEADHUNTER!
Back to top Go down
Shawn

Shawn

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:24 pm

I gotta eat different food...I'm getting fat.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:28 pm

Man this place has gotten quite the make over. I like it.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:46 pm

Akeldama wrote:
Man this place has gotten quite the make over. I like it.

Well, thankfully it was Spec and his uber-quick design skills to the rescue.

It's beginning to feel like an actual place now!

Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:11 am

My wife is taking our oldest daughter in for pre-evaluation with a mental counselor she freaking Hulks out on us with anger, need to figure out what the hell that's all about. But at least I get to play hokey from work for a while.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:20 pm

Man dude, hope all goes well man.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:44 pm

gershom wrote:
My wife is taking our oldest daughter in for pre-evaluation with a mental counselor she freaking Hulks out on us with anger, need to figure out what the hell that's all about. But at least I get to play hokey from work for a while.

Take my advice, be sure to get a second opinion, regardless of the cost. Don't ever trust 1 doctor when it comes to mental health issues.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:45 pm

Shawn D. wrote:
gershom wrote:

Take my advice, be sure to get a second opinion, regardless of the cost. Don't ever trust 1 doctor when it comes to mental health issues.

Thanks for the advice man, I know what you mean, been there done that kinda thing, if I stayed talking to my first shrink when I was a kid, I would be more messed up then I am now. But so far heard good things about the headshrinker and it's been doing my wife a great deal of good to see one too, hell if I had to put up with me like she does I would have left me already.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Little Caesers should really just melt cheese onto the cardboard boxes the pizzas come in, would save them some money and it would taste identical to their crust.

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:09 pm

I'm burned out on anything pizza related for a while...
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:56 pm

Shawn D. wrote:
Little Caesers should really just melt cheese onto the cardboard boxes the pizzas come in, would save them some money and it would taste identical to their crust.

WOW man you must have got some really really bad stuff from Little Caesers, cause I always thought Ceasers was awesome, hell I used to work at one and had some really good times there, and even had people compliment our pizzas quite often, we put love and weed in our pizzas and everyone came back, ahh the good old days. I miss the free 4:20 pizzas of yesteryear.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:34 pm

When I worked at K-Mart years ago we had a Little Caesars' "Pizza Station" right in the store, so naturally I ate more than my share of it on my breaks and such (mainly cuz I was usually too lazy to leave the store and go anywhere else). By the time I left that job, I never wanted to even look at it again.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:26 pm

I'm here in the ER w/my wife and the two people on either side of us are f'ing hilarious! One is piss drunk and talks to himself so I'm whispering shit to him and he thinks I'm a phantom.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:04 pm

HEADHUNTER! Evil bastige.

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:52 pm

Lol! I know man...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts Thread
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next