The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ACRIMONY is the shit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stender
Delicious Vomit
Stender

ACRIMONY is the shit Empty
PostSubject: ACRIMONY is the shit   ACRIMONY is the shit I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:19 pm

Since hangin around you fuckers as of late, been opening my mind to a ton of doom...alot of the "newer" bands have caught my attention like Witchcraft, weedeater, electric wizard, and Acrimony. I LOVE Acrimony alot.

I'm sure you have heard em Detuned, and you to DC.....what do ya think? All I did pretty much today was wish for valium and play their record tumuli shroomaroom...haha.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: ACRIMONY is the shit   ACRIMONY is the shit I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:31 am

I briefly remember them, it sounds like something I need to listen to again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stender
Delicious Vomit
Stender

PostSubject: Re: ACRIMONY is the shit   ACRIMONY is the shit I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:49 am

DeathCult wrote:
I briefly remember them, it sounds like something I need to listen to again. Very Happy

That album is ultra spendy, like upwards of 40 dollars, want a burn of it to throw in with your other CDs that I STILL have not sent yet?...haha!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: ACRIMONY is the shit   ACRIMONY is the shit I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:52 pm

I listened to it all today, this is a pretty bad ass record. Sounds like someone threw Trouble & Sunn O))) in a blender. Me likey alot. The Bud Song has an awesome riff in particular.
Back to top Go down
Stender
Delicious Vomit
Stender

PostSubject: Re: ACRIMONY is the shit   ACRIMONY is the shit I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:40 pm

duuuuuuude...this album, I just cant get over it. Tumuli shroomaroom stomps so hard.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: ACRIMONY is the shit   ACRIMONY is the shit I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:19 pm

Okay, I just downloaded this one today (I'm not paying over $60 for a used copy, no thanks) and I'm definitely grooving on it so far.

Still need to hear it in the "right frame of mind" to know for sure, but so far thumbs up. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Stender
Delicious Vomit
Stender

PostSubject: Re: ACRIMONY is the shit   ACRIMONY is the shit I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:28 pm

Detuned wrote:
Okay, I just downloaded this one today (I'm not paying over $60 for a used copy, no thanks) and I'm definitely grooving on it so far.

Still need to hear it in the "right frame of mind" to know for sure, but so far thumbs up. What a Face

Yeah its fucking rare. I got my jap press for like 20 something. You will like it man, especially after a heroic dose. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stender
Delicious Vomit
Stender

PostSubject: Re: ACRIMONY is the shit   ACRIMONY is the shit I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:29 pm

I have heard their second and last one "hymns to the stone" is good also. I need to try and pick it up as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACRIMONY is the shit   ACRIMONY is the shit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACRIMONY is the shit
Page 1 of 1