The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ween "La cucaracha + other albums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stender
Delicious Vomit
Stender

Ween "La cucaracha + other albums Empty
PostSubject: Ween "La cucaracha + other albums   Ween "La cucaracha + other albums I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:24 pm

Besides Acrimony I listened to Weens La cucaracha album today. I have been a ultra ween nut since like 2006-2007, love all their stuff equally but with God ween satan:the oneness probably being my favorate. I remember when la cucaracha came out, it got some bad reviews...I dug this shit from the get go. Maybe a little more "under control" than the other ween stuff and maybe carrying on the slight poppy stuff from white pepper and quebec but rad just like all the other ween stuff.

Do you like this album, and what is your favorate ween album?
Back to top Go down
Stender
Delicious Vomit
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Ween "La cucaracha + other albums   Ween "La cucaracha + other albums I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:51 am

Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Ween "La cucaracha + other albums   Ween "La cucaracha + other albums I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:06 am

I haven't followed Ween for a long time (stopped somewhere around The Mollusk), but I've heard albums here and there since and I always dig it. The country album is one of my favorites, Piss Up A Rope is comedic genius.

I need to check out some of the more recent albums.
Back to top Go down
Stender
Delicious Vomit
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Ween "La cucaracha + other albums   Ween "La cucaracha + other albums I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:29 am

Detuned wrote:
I haven't followed Ween for a long time (stopped somewhere around The Mollusk), but I've heard albums here and there since and I always dig it. The country album is one of my favorites, Piss Up A Rope is comedic genius.

I need to check out some of the more recent albums.

12 golden country greats is indeed rad as fuck! You should definately pick up la cucracha if you see it cheap, not as good as say the 4 track stuff like God ween satan, or the pod...but still ripping. Actually, Shawn I can burn la cucaracha for you if you would like, let me know.

This clip is even better..haha.

Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Ween "La cucaracha + other albums   Ween "La cucaracha + other albums I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:53 pm

All Ive got is 12 Golden Country Hits, pretty hilarious, but I never actually went and got other albums
Back to top Go down
Stender
Delicious Vomit
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Ween "La cucaracha + other albums   Ween "La cucaracha + other albums I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:59 pm

DeathCult wrote:
All Ive got is 12 Golden Country Hits, pretty hilarious, but I never actually went and got other albums

Go get God ween satan man! You can get it on Amazon for like 3 bucks last time I checked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ween "La cucaracha + other albums   Ween "La cucaracha + other albums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ween "La cucaracha + other albums
Page 1 of 1