The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animals As Leaders

Go down 
+6
Shawn
MetalGuy71
metalh
gershom
S.D.
Akeldama
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

Animals As Leaders - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals As Leaders   Animals As Leaders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:33 pm

In continuation of whipping a dead horse:

A link for Lippincott:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/v138rc369xt236i/Animals+as+Leaders+-+Lippincott.mp3
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Animals As Leaders   Animals As Leaders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Animals As Leaders   Animals As Leaders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: Animals As Leaders   Animals As Leaders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:33 pm

They've added AAL to spotify finally, so I've made some playlists for later. When the mood for this shit strikes, I'll try to make my way over to this thread and give you some thoughts on it, AK.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Animals As Leaders   Animals As Leaders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:39 pm

Dude, I have been waiting for your feedback on these cats. Check out Mestis and T.R.A.M. as well when ya can, Met.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Animals As Leaders   Animals As Leaders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:46 am

Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Animals As Leaders   Animals As Leaders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 10:00 pm

So I decided to check out AAL with their new album on a lengthy work drive yesterday. MY FACE MELTED. The first track just takes off like fucking nitro and sweeps with the most beautiful melodies over the most complex set of interwoven time signatures I've ever heard. The few remaining tracks I heard (this was at the tail end of my trip) were just delightful. I've added it to my want list this month, and I plan on exploring more of their stuff. This is four dimensional talent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animals As Leaders   Animals As Leaders - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animals As Leaders
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Workshop :: Thick As A Brick :: Dr. Music-
Jump to: