The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Full Moon pictures!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

Full Moon pictures! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon pictures!   Full Moon pictures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:11 pm

S.D. wrote:
"BELOW" is a great flick, I've watched it a few times. Creepy and very well acted/directed.

Yeah, it looks like a cool one. I figure between that one and Demonic Toys, I've already got my five bucks worth from this set even if the rest of the movies suck (and I have a feeling that most of them probably will). Other than "Toys" the only one I've ever seen was "Prom Night" and that was years 'n' years ago. I am pretty sure that it's probably aged horribly.

Oh, and hey, Deathcult - they got a DVD with all three "Subspecies" movies on one disc!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon pictures!   Full Moon pictures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:22 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
YEAH BOYEE! DEMONIC TOYS IS MINE Y'ALL!

Just picked up this beaut for a mere 4.99 at Shop-Rite:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

EIGHT movies for five bucks! Can you beat that with a stick? I think not. And one of them is the legendary (well, at least to me and DeathCult) DEMONIC TOYS. Dude, that flick is worth the five bucks all by itself.

The other seven flicks are...

Prom Night (1980 original w/Jamie Lee Curtis)

The Legend of Sorrow Creek (? - no clue)

Below (horror flick set on a WWII submarine, seen the trailer for this one in the past and it looks pretty cool)

I Am Omega (The Asylum's ripoff of "I Am Legend," starring Mark Dacascos of "Iron Chef America" fame. Yes, really.)

Evil Bong (it's by Charles Band and it's got Tommy Chong in it, need I say more?)

Meridian (no clue?)

Decadent Evil (no clue again, but the artwork appears to indicate it's zombie related in some way. Or maybe it's just a Resident Evil ripoff. Either way, I'm cool with that.)

As Homer Simpson might say, "Looks like goooooood watchin'."

Cool dude! Nice collection. Below is a great movie, and Meridian is another FM movie. You should pick up that Subspecies one if it's cheap enough, good set there.

I bought Full Moon's 6 DVD Classics collection, 18 DVD Archives collection and the Puppet Master boxset a couple years ago, I've got most of the ones I really like already. lol!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon pictures!   Full Moon pictures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:22 pm

and you're finding these in the grocery store Freddy?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon pictures!   Full Moon pictures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:04 am

DeathCult wrote:
and you're finding these in the grocery store Freddy?

Yeah, at my local Shop Rite. If you don't have a Shop Rite near you, I'm sure the $5 bin at Wal-Mart is overflowing with these DVDs too.

The budget DVD label Echo Bridge Entertainment must've made deals w/Full Moon, The Asylum and Miramax/Dimension for a bunch of their back catalogs, and now they're pumping out compilation DVDs and double/triple/quadruple features and collector's sets of all this stuff like crazy. I ain't complaining. My "It Came From the Bargain Bin" column needs the material!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon pictures!   Full Moon pictures! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Moon pictures!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2