The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Classic Rock presents Prog

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn

Shawn

Classic Rock presents Prog Empty
PostSubject: Classic Rock presents Prog   Classic Rock presents Prog I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:58 pm

If you're a Prog fan and don't get this magazine, then you need to change that. It's a very cool read with loads of interviews and reviews and a CD sampler with each issue. It covers classic Prog (Genesis, Yes, Tull, etc), newer Prog (Bigelf, Muse, The Pineapple Theif, etc) as well as other left-of-center type bands (The Devil's Blood, Radiohead, Gong, etc)...

I have all but 2 of the issues so far and look forward to it every couple months...

Classic Rock presents Prog Prog-Magazine
Back to top Go down
manny

manny

PostSubject: Re: Classic Rock presents Prog   Classic Rock presents Prog I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:46 am

I have two issues my wife got me but mistake ( I had wanted Classic Rock, not Classic Rock Prog), but I have enjoyed the magazine and it has made me interested in checking out the more obsure prog bands from the 70's. It is a great read.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Classic Rock presents Prog   Classic Rock presents Prog I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:04 pm

Damnit, more stuff I can't afford! Mad
Back to top Go down
Shawn

Shawn

PostSubject: Re: Classic Rock presents Prog   Classic Rock presents Prog I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:28 pm

The Cd that came with the newest one (Rush on the cover) is very cool...new Anathema, some Pineapple Theif, Nosound, Blackfield, No-Man & others...
Back to top Go down
manny

manny

PostSubject: Re: Classic Rock presents Prog   Classic Rock presents Prog I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:31 pm

Those free CD's that come with Classic Rock Magazine and Prog Classic Rock have introduced me to some great bands both old and new
Back to top Go down
Shawn

Shawn

PostSubject: Re: Classic Rock presents Prog   Classic Rock presents Prog I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:42 am

manny wrote:
Those free CD's that come with Classic Rock Magazine and Prog Classic Rock have introduced me to some great bands both old and new

Oh yeah...me too.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: Classic Rock presents Prog   Classic Rock presents Prog I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:02 pm

This sounds pretty damn interesting man, I'll have to look into this fer sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic Rock presents Prog   Classic Rock presents Prog I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic Rock presents Prog
Page 1 of 1