The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Def Lepppard To Record A Lullabies Album

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

Def Lepppard To Record A Lullabies Album Empty
PostSubject: Def Lepppard To Record A Lullabies Album   Def Lepppard To Record A Lullabies Album I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:52 pm

Def Leppard have announced plans to release an album of lullabies for Children.

The album, entitled "Dreamin' With Def Leppard", is due to be released on June 27.

It features twelve songs by the band that have been specially re-recorded to make them more appropriate for children to listen to.

"Dreamin' With Def Leppard" is the first of a series of releases by Rock The Cradle.

AdTech Ad
Meanwhile, Def Leppard recently announced details of their first ever live album, which also includes three new songs: "Undefeated", "Kings Of The World" and "It’s All About Believin’".

The tracklisting for "Dreamin’ With Def Leppard" is:

01. Pour Some Sugar On Me
02. Hysteria
03. Photograph
04. Love Bites
05. Foolin'
06. Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad
07. Bringin' on the Heartbreak
08. Too Late For Love
09. Stand Up (Kick Love Into Motion)
10. Promises
11. Animal
12. Rock of Ages
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Def Lepppard To Record A Lullabies Album   Def Lepppard To Record A Lullabies Album I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:29 pm

This has to be a late April Fool's joke. That's some funny shit right there. FRIDGE MATIC DEATH!
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: Def Lepppard To Record A Lullabies Album   Def Lepppard To Record A Lullabies Album I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:06 am

What the hell? They can't even do a cover of those wonderfully hard rock songs kids love, like "Twinkle Little Star" or "The Wheels on the Bus?" Songs toddlers have been head banging to for ages, what's next Alice Coopers lullaby album, songs for children to have nightmares too? It will be called "Dreamin' an Scrreamin' with Alice Cooper", and he will at least have a very creepy version of "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" But no shit, I heard some stuff off of a Metallica lullaby album, and found that pretty damn funny.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Def Lepppard To Record A Lullabies Album   Def Lepppard To Record A Lullabies Album I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:04 am

Anything to make a buck eh? Yeesh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Def Lepppard To Record A Lullabies Album   Def Lepppard To Record A Lullabies Album I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Def Lepppard To Record A Lullabies Album
Page 1 of 1