The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...

Go down 
+8
Fat Freddy
theJOKERiv
chewie
gershom
SpectreFate
Akeldama
Shawn
S.D.
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:08 pm

That's why I didn't go, I didn't want to embarrass myself.

lol!
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:52 am

S.D. wrote:
Sarah Michelle Gellar at Comic-Con yesterday.

Still a complete and total hottie.

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 0721-sarah-michelle-gellar-comic-con-hairstyle_bd

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 0722-sarah-michelle-gellar-side-comic-con-hairstyle_bd

I find it hard to call SMG a "hottie" cause she looks a lot like my little sister, eww.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:56 am

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 Amy_ad10

Had to go back to this one, she's just one great lookin chick in my opinion, and to make it more awesome, she is staring in the newest Muppet Movie.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:07 pm

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 Pic_a_10

For the Nubian Lovers of the Workshop, I bring you Dark Chocolate!
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:39 pm

fake boob alert in the previous photo
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:45 pm

Fake boobs = real good time.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:46 pm

I like them jiggly, not defying the laws of physics.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:20 pm

bounce Jiggly be nice too!
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:04 am

Joss Whedon's House o' Babes...

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 Ibuffyi-iangeli-ifelicityi-and-idawsoni-return-to-the-wb-20060630000706253
sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 3DAD6860-223A-4AA9-85B8-0B25B97974C0sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 Alyson_hannigan_9-425x318sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 59051
sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 500full
sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 Charisma-carpenter-greek
sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 Tumblr_lhi7k5txIK1qh7tg7o1_500sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 Morena_baccarin_006
sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 Jewel_staite
sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 Summer_Glau_1

and that's only the major characters! Joss knows his beauties.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:07 am

I'm sure you can guess which one got my attention.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:20 am

I wonder if they have a room for rent in that house. laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:41 am

I forgot Anya!

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 Anya7
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:26 am

Nice collection there S.D. that is a good show and the eye candy keeps a person watching.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:58 am

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 Brinke_stevens_01

Brinke Stevens, one of my favorite B-movie queens. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:11 pm

I don't think I've ever seen her, of if I have I don't remember it.

I'm not much into B-movies.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:22 pm

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 17
Ahhhh...Velvet Sky.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:24 pm

LOL. Wrestling chicks.

I see we're back to T & A again. lol!
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:26 pm

I'd bang 'er!
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:29 pm

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 Swilliams1
sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 DD
Whoa nellie!!!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:40 pm

S.D. wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen her, of if I have I don't remember it.

I'm not much into B-movies.

She was in the original Slumber Party Massacre. This picture she had (and she was just smiling in a very unattractive sweater too) in the press kit made me go head over heels. Then later she started doing alot of Playboy type pictorials, I still have a shitton of the magazines somewhere. Even if she is 50 now, I'd still go for it Smile
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:02 pm

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 Gracej10

Here's a smile for you Akeldama. laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:05 pm

That's mess up man...real messed up...but I still laughed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:19 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Akeldama wrote:
That's mess up man...real messed up...but I still laughed! Very Happy

Well, at least facially, she looks like less of a man then your tennis babe there.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:29 pm

DeathCult wrote:

Well, at least facially, she looks like less of a man then your tennis babe there.

Yeah, Serena looks like a man straight up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next