The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...

Go down 
+8
Fat Freddy
theJOKERiv
chewie
gershom
SpectreFate
Akeldama
Shawn
S.D.
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:29 pm

My kinda jiggle...

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 B186462304

Christina Hendricks (Mad Men)

cyclops
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:34 am

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 Drew-b10

Getting back to "Smiles" ,ah me like.

although Christina Hendricks does have great uh smile, that's one steaming redhead cyclops cyclops .
Back to top Go down
manny

manny

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:51 am

Here is the my lastest love, Erica Durance, Lois Lane on Smallville

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 Erica-durance-profile
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:42 pm

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 Amy%20Adams
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:44 pm

Very Happy No thanks
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:47 pm

I have a thing for redheads...and Amy is one of the classiest.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Red Heads are like Native American women, either they're really hott or really not. There's no inbetween.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:50 pm

Akeldama wrote:
Red Heads are like Native American women, either they're really hott or really not. There's no inbetween.

Really you could say the same of black chicks too man, you know what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:28 pm

Lol! Yeah I do man.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:59 am

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 Amy_ad11

Was reading that she may be playing Janis Joplin in a movie of her life and Lois Lane in a new Superman show, hmm something to keep watch for.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:01 am

Quote :
Was reading that she may be playing Janis Joplin in a movie of her life

Janis Joplin or Jackie Jormp-Jomp?

Jackie Jormp-Jomp
Back to top Go down
manny

manny

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:15 am

gershom wrote:
sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 Amy_ad11

Was reading that she may be playing Janis Joplin in a movie of her life and Lois Lane in a new Superman show, hmm something to keep watch for.

That Janis Joplin film has been stuck in production hell, Rene Zwellgeller ( or whatever the hell her name is), Pink and various actors, producers, have been attached to the project, but Joplin's family wants more creative control over the film, and are withholding music rights etc,

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Man/Monkey Hybrid
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:02 am

Pretty smile and Star Wars geekiness. I think I'm in love lust.

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 Deathdress
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Man/Monkey Hybrid
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:04 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :
Was reading that she may be playing Janis Joplin in a movie of her life

Janis Joplin or Jackie Jormp-Jomp?

Jackie Jormp-Jomp

I love that show. The only tv series I own on dvd is Arrested Developement, but 30 Rock just made the list.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:07 am

Quote :
I love that show. The only tv series I own on dvd is Arrested Developement

Weird. 30 Rock and Arrested Development are the only ones I own on DVD too.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:04 pm

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 Reese+Witherspoon-Walk+The+Line
sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 600full-walk-the-line-screenshot
sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 Reese-witherspoon-walk-the-line-825cf

Once I saw her in Walk The Line I instantly thought she was hott. horny
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:06 pm

She's also a really good actress as well.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Yeah she is...
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:02 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Pretty smile and Star Wars geekiness. I think I'm in love lust.

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 Deathdress

I'd marry it haha
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:20 am

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 Simone10
sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 Epicas10

Simone Simons lead singer for Epica in my opinion is one of the most beautiful creations on Gods green earth. And the voice of an angelic choir in her, wow. queen
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:33 pm

She's nice! Is she a natural redhead?
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:45 pm

I'd love to butter Simone's toast.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:29 pm

Akeldama wrote:
She's nice! Is she a natural redhead?

It doesn't matter man, she's fiery enough for me. cyclops
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:35 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
I'd love to butter Simone's toast.

X2!!!!!

Here's another NSFW smile:

http://www.starcelebs.com/celebs/scarlett_johansson.shtml

Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:20 pm

Nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...   sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sometimes seeing a pretty smile is all you need to brighten the day...
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next