The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How was my day, you ask?

Go down 
+8
theJOKERiv
gershom
Akeldama
chewie
DeathCult
S.D.
Stender
Fat Freddy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:28 pm

Wow - sorry, I hope things get better for you soon!
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:05 pm

Awwww man!!! I've been there before(I'm on wife #2... the one I'll grow old with). I hope things work out for you.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:35 pm

Akeldama wrote:
Prolly won't be on here much for a while, I got a lot of stuff I'm going through...depression, family problems and I told my wife I wanted a separation/divorce...

Good luck brotha!
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:10 pm

Thx guys, one day at a time I guess. SD, if I lied closer we'd go have a beer or 10.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:11 am

Things seem to be a little convoluted inside my head right now. My wife didn't do anything to warrant a divorce but with the little things that went on coupled w/my depression, etc. everything just sets me off...she wants to work things out and i think I do too but I gotta figure out what the deal is w/me as well.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:44 am

Akeldama wrote:
Things seem to be a little convoluted inside my head right now. My wife didn't do anything to warrant a divorce but with the little things that went on coupled w/my depression, etc. everything just sets me off...she wants to work things out and i think I do too but I gotta figure out what the deal is w/me as well.

Are you one meds at all? They really even me out.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Man/Monkey Hybrid
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:05 pm

Good luck to all of you and sorting out your various problems.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:09 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Akeldama wrote:

Hehe, I thought about a little "designer behavior" b/c I'm a moody sumbitch.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:22 am

Akeldama wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
Akeldama wrote:

Hehe, I thought about a little "designer behavior" b/c I'm a moody sumbitch.

That's for sure, probably cause your the most metrosexual dude I've ever met, pull it out yer arse and realize you need your family no matter how much the piss you off, cause at least she is willing to put up with your shit, no one else is going to do it like she does, so now you need to learn to put up with her shit too, it sux but that's life man.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:25 am

I agree w/all that except the metrosexual part ya asshat.
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:50 am

Akeldama wrote:

lol!

Do you guys know each other personally (like in real life)?
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:27 am

Metal-On-Metal wrote:
Akeldama wrote:

lol!

Do you guys know each other personally (like in real life)?

Yeah, I work w/gershom.
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:46 pm

Ah, cool man. I didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:38 pm

How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 Knowin10

And knowing is half the battle!
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:18 pm

gershom wrote:
How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 Knowin10

And knowing is half the battle!

lol!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:00 pm

Got my Maiden ticket this morning! YEAH! Wish it was a pit seat, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:06 am

DeathCult wrote:

Sweet man, Me envious very much, Me never see Maiden live, Me wish Me could... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:35 am

DeathCult wrote:

Sweet!!! Where are your seats?
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:06 pm

theJOKERiv wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

Section 101 in the first ten rows, i dont remember the exact seat now. Actually, I got that ticket in the mail while I was high, I hope I can find where I put that bastard, haha.

In other news, the spring really seems to have changed my attitude, and I spent alot of the day with my grandfather today, he's finally doing good again. Plus, the state decided to pay for my probation classes. So I had a pretty fucking good day for once.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:29 pm

That's good news!
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:13 am

DeathCult wrote:
theJOKERiv wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

Section 101 in the first ten rows, i dont remember the exact seat now. Actually, I got that ticket in the mail while I was high, I hope I can find where I put that bastard, haha.

In other news, the spring really seems to have changed my attitude, and I spent alot of the day with my grandfather today, he's finally doing good again. Plus, the state decided to pay for my probation classes. So I had a pretty fucking good day for once.

Good stuff to hear I hope the good days stay on a roll for ya man. Smile
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:21 pm

I'm pissed cuz I was supposed to get some tat work done on Saturday and the dude had to reschedule, I know it's b/c his wife prolly made plans and he's so hen-pecked he can't stand on his own.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:41 pm

I fucking hate parking in L.A., you finally find a space after driving around for 10 minutes, then you get a ticket because it's "street cleaning day" and they didn't post a sign on the block I was parked on.

But it's easier to just pay it than go to court. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Started doing some tracks and tweaking some tones for some songs...I'm trying to come up w/riffs. I'm more focused on rhythms and riffs at this point and not focused on soloing, I'm primarily a lead player but I feel my passion shifting to rhythm. How SRV used to do lead and rhythm at the same time to accentuate the leads I'm doing the same thing but instead I'm accentuating the rhythms with lead (kinda)
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:38 am

Tracking went really well last night, I came up w/a killer fuzz tone but now it's time for some riffing. I have a Wino meets Lemmy kind of mind set musically right now so we'll see if I can do them both justice...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How was my day, you ask?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Workshop :: One More Red Nightmare :: How was your day?-
Jump to: