The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How was my day, you ask?

Go down 
+8
theJOKERiv
gershom
Akeldama
chewie
DeathCult
S.D.
Stender
Fat Freddy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:05 pm

Thanks for the recording updates, hope it comes out well!

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:47 pm

Thx man, I just want to do what comes natural and keep the soloing to a minimum...it's gonna be a slow process I'm sure but eventually it'll get done.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:51 pm

I never write solos, I just improvise and pick whichever take comes out best. I'm much more interested in rhythm anyway.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:03 pm

There was a time when I was the complete opposite of you, SD but I have to agree with you nowadays...whatever does the song justice is fine by me.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:31 am

Crazy shit, I planned on missing work yesterday, was going to help a friend load a U-haul truck so she could move, also Wednesday night found out my dad totaled his van cause he can't see too good yet still insists on driving, now he's hard up with no money to pay his rent, cause it all went to wrecker fees, I can't even help him out if I wanted too, cause I got no money and am on foot anyway, bitchen. And then I found out yesterday I got Jury duty today? what the hell? But at least I wasn't at work, ha ha, gotta find a silver lining in there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Damn dude, I hope the Virg is ok...
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Akeldama wrote:
Damn dude, I hope the Virg is ok...

The Virg is ok man, he's just a pain in the ass sometimes, and one stubborn bastard.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:41 pm

Drove to Denver Colorado last night, saw the Scorpions in concert they freaking kicked ass, Tesla was the opener, they were really good, just didn't play long enough, there was some songs I would have liked to hear but oh well. Scorps sounded great, Clause still has an awesome voice. It's funny seeing all the cell phone lights held in the air instead of cigarette lighters, crazy, but the weed smelled great, that whole section of Denver never smelled better. Drove all night after to get back home, pulled in at 3am and crashed, good times for sure.
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:22 am

gershom wrote:
Drove to Denver Colorado last night, saw the Scorpions in concert they freaking kicked ass, Tesla was the opener, they were really good, just didn't play long enough, there was some songs I would have liked to hear but oh well. Scorps sounded great, Clause still has an awesome voice. It's funny seeing all the cell phone lights held in the air instead of cigarette lighters, crazy, but the weed smelled great, that whole section of Denver never smelled better. Drove all night after to get back home, pulled in at 3am and crashed, good times for sure.

Awesome! I will be seeing them in July - and I've never seen the Scorps before so I am excited about it
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:27 am

Sweeeeet!!!

I replaced the shifter bushing in my '97 Saturn and bam! She is back on the road!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:07 pm

theJOKERiv wrote:
gershom wrote:

Awesome! I will be seeing them in July - and I've never seen the Scorps before so I am excited about it

This was my first time to ever see the Scorps too, highly enjoyable man, it's worth being excited about. Hope you have an awesome time man. I'm hoping to catch Iron Maiden next.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:40 pm

Went and hung out with a friend in East Hollywood this afternoon, nice to spend time in a better neighborhood, mine is depressing as hell.

Working all weekend, so at least I got out of the apartment and did something beforehand.
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:47 am

gershom wrote:
theJOKERiv wrote:
gershom wrote:

This was my first time to ever see the Scorps too, highly enjoyable man, it's worth being excited about. Hope you have an awesome time man. I'm hoping to catch Iron Maiden next.

The Denver Maiden show? I will be at that one - part of my 5 Maiden gigs in a row in August \m/
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:05 pm

theJOKERiv wrote:
gershom wrote:
theJOKERiv wrote:
gershom wrote:

The Denver Maiden show? I will be at that one - part of my 5 Maiden gigs in a row in August \m/

HELLZ yeah man! if the Gods of Metal are Blessing me, I will be there.
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:22 am

gershom wrote:
theJOKERiv wrote:
gershom wrote:
theJOKERiv wrote:
gershom wrote:

He's hoping that their blessing is upon you
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:50 pm

theJOKERiv wrote:
gershom wrote:
theJOKERiv wrote:
gershom wrote:
theJOKERiv wrote:
gershom wrote:

He's hoping that their blessing is upon you

X2
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:35 pm

Right on thanks for the metal blessings.

Major Bummer, I just found out that Corrosion of Conformity played last night in Denver, what the hell? how did I miss this? I've been following there tour dates for an opportunity to see them and it freaking slips by? I am a dumb bastard!!!
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:33 pm

My day was pretty good until some asshole stole my car at around 1am! We went after him in seperate cars, but my wife lost 'em right before the cops showed up. We were out until 2:30 looking for it........ Bastard!

Just had the water pump replaced a month ago......
and my work stuff was in it.

Last edited by chewie on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:58 pm

chewie wrote:
My day was pretty good until some asshole stole my at around 1am! We went after him in seperate cars, but my wife lost 'em right before the cops showed up. We were out until 2:30 looking for it........ Bastard!

Just had the water pump replaced a month ago......
and my work stuff was in it.

I'm guessing you are talking about your car?

That sucks.
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:19 pm

yeah, thought I typed that in..... fixed
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:40 pm

Bummer Joe! Any developments?

After losing a brother earlier this month Easter is bittersweet for me...
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:11 am

Akeldama wrote:

After losing a brother earlier this month Easter is bittersweet for me...

Haven't heard anything today, wife's gonna call da po po on monday. What a way to start vacation!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:01 pm

I have this huge model car I plan on starting today now that I finally was able to find the glue for it. Going to spin a record I'm finishing a review on while doing it to. Nothing new unfortunately, just something I'm sick of seeing get called a "lost gem" and need to express my feelings on. lol!
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:30 pm

Colds suck.
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:20 pm

Akeldama wrote:

My car was found about a half a mile from where my wife lost the bastard. I missed the call, so I had to pick it up at a tow yard about 3 miles from my house..... $240 to get it out!!! What a rip off!!!

The Rat Bastard stole my work apron(?!) and an indian bead neklace a friend had made for me... What a moron.

Fuckin' Tweakers!

Oh..... and I was turned down on two job offers.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How was my day, you ask?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Workshop :: One More Red Nightmare :: How was your day?-
Jump to: