The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How was my day, you ask?

Go down 
+8
theJOKERiv
gershom
Akeldama
chewie
DeathCult
S.D.
Stender
Fat Freddy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
gershom

gershom

How was my day, you ask? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:09 am

Dang Chewie hope things get better from here on out man.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:53 pm

I like when I write riffs/music and it's all stream of consciousness, I wrote a Megs meets Russian Circles with a Doom twist and another that would make Wino proud (I hope) with the same tone as 'Aqualung' and I didn't even have either in mind my fingers just went there.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:10 pm

Akeldama wrote:
I like when I write riffs/music and it's all stream of consciousness, I wrote a Megs meets Russian Circles with a Doom twist and another that would make Wino proud (I hope) with the same tone as 'Aqualung' and I didn't even have either in mind my fingers just went there.
Happy accidents, that's what I call those types of inspirational moments.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:23 pm

FUCK....THIS....HEAT!

Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:44 am

S.D. wrote:
FUCK....THIS....HEAT!  

+50.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 5:38 pm

Fuck you, Covered California ACA bullshit. Fuck you fuck you fuck you and your filthy unwashed cunt.

Good thing I don't own a fucking gun.
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 10:10 pm

******** Sorry! Way serious rant going on here. I have no one else to talk to********

Why the fuck when something goes wrong my wife wants to throw our marriage away????? This time her new dog is the trigger that set her off(he peed in the house again and I said something)!!! Turned into something bigger about she's a failure: bad teacher , parent, lets get rid of ALL the animals(she always turns the argument in this direction and it pisses me off.). Feels like fucking mind games!

Well, if this is the final time, it was nice hanging around here because I will be too busy trying to go full time and maybe having to move back to San Jose(my parent's house. Only my Mom and brother live there now and I'm sure that they would like the extra money coming in.) while I look for a new job. I can't afford this house by myself. Now I'm thinking I really should have stayed at my old job!

What's worse is that I'm stuck with that dog right now!!!!! Can't get her on the phone and her last text was a Tolstoy novel of negativity. Don't know if shell be back home tonght...........

we'll see what happens.......................
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 2:09 pm

Fuck man. I'm not much in the way of advice, I'm going through the pain of a breakup of my first long-term relationship, but that's nothing compared to what you could possibly be experiencing. I sincerely hope you can work through this shit, joe.

Sorry if that did the opposite of help, but here's always a place to vent.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 10:10 pm

Chewie, has your situation improved?
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 10:36 pm

Yes it has.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am

I fully understand the trials of marriage, Chew, I hope all is well. There's been a few times I had to vent here too...
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 5:02 pm

Akeldama wrote:
I fully understand the trials of marriage, Chew, I hope all is well. There's been a few times I had to vent here too...

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 5:04 pm

My goofy son took a really bad message from a school district that I had interviewed for an IT position with. I have magicJack so I can see what the main number was, but I'm a bit scared to call it. What if I actually got the job!!!!!

I just emailed instead..........

What a chicken!
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 8:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 11:02 pm

Damn, Joe, sorry to hear that. I'm surprised my day was actually good but I understand your frustration.
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 10:27 am

WOW! It seems all I do is come around here to piss and moan now!
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 1:08 pm

So anyway. I think I got dumped long distance....... she won't call or text me back. I think I lost my live on the telephone.

Wow that's another Foreigner song.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 5:52 pm

That sucks, man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How was my day, you ask?   How was my day, you ask? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How was my day, you ask?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Workshop :: One More Red Nightmare :: How was your day?-
Jump to: