The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Sabbath; Is This True?

Go down 
+3
DeathCult
SpectreFate
Akeldama
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

Black Sabbath; Is This True? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath; Is This True?   Black Sabbath; Is This True? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:21 pm

I added 'Atom & Evil', 'Zeitgeist' & 'The Devil Cried' to my playlist.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Man/Monkey Hybrid
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath; Is This True?   Black Sabbath; Is This True? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 4:00 pm

So Ozzy has gone on record saying that Sabbath will write and record another new album for 2015. Could it be true or is he just mumbling out his ass? Time will tell. If it's as good as 13, I say bring it on.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath; Is This True?   Black Sabbath; Is This True? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 7:58 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
So Ozzy has gone on record saying that Sabbath will write and record another new album for 2015. Could it be true or is he just mumbling out his ass? Time will tell. If it's as good as 13, I say bring it on.

I think it's official. I'm sure plans are already in place, Rubin is on board and the studio time is probably already booked.

The million dollar question now is will they hire another session drummer...or will Tommy Clueless step in?

Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath; Is This True?   Black Sabbath; Is This True? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:11 pm

I would hope for a session drummer but all I know is that Rubin better fucking mix the drums right this time. That was the only drawback on the last album, other than the compression, for me.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath; Is This True?   Black Sabbath; Is This True? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:13 pm

Rubin never touches a console, he has a head engineer that does all the actual recording and mixing.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath; Is This True?   Black Sabbath; Is This True? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:20 pm

S.D. wrote:
Rubin never touches a console, he has a head engineer that does all the actual recording and mixing.  

Oh I thought he engineered as well. I'd imaging he would've slapped the dude upside the head and shout "THOSE DRUMS SOUND LIKE SHIT; FIX 'EM."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath; Is This True?   Black Sabbath; Is This True? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Sabbath; Is This True?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2