The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tunes You Hate From Bands Ya Dig

Go down 
+8
MetalGuy71
theJOKERiv
manny
chewie
gershom
SpectreFate
S.D.
Akeldama
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Special Guest
Easy Target
Special Guest

Tunes You Hate From Bands Ya Dig - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunes You Hate From Bands Ya Dig   Tunes You Hate From Bands Ya Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Even during my fanboy teenage "All Metallica All The Time" phase, I never really liked "Seek & Destroy" or "Escape" much.

Megadeth's "Moto Psycho" is fuckin' awful.

Speaking of Metallica, I think "Motorbreath" has to be the worst song of their whole career (and that's saying a lot)

Moto Psycho does indeed suck, along with the majority of everything they made after Youthanasia
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Tunes You Hate From Bands Ya Dig   Tunes You Hate From Bands Ya Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Motorbreath sucks, but I'd still take it over anything on Load/Reload or St. Anger.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Tunes You Hate From Bands Ya Dig   Tunes You Hate From Bands Ya Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:42 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I love Twisted Sister to death but I've always hated "You're Not Alone (Suzette's Song)" on YOU CAN'T STOP ROCK N ROLL.
...yeah, it's a lovely ballad by Dee dedicated to his wife, and I hope it got him laid, but I can't stand that track!!

Even during my fanboy teenage "All Metallica All The Time" phase, I never really liked "Seek & Destroy" or "Escape" much.

Megadeth's "Moto Psycho" is fuckin' awful.

Much of the Ramones' PLEASANT DREAMS is pretty weak sauce, ditto for the bulk of Warrior Soul's CHILL PILL.

For me Pleasant Dreams and Subterranean Jungle are pretty weak for the most part. Even End Of The Century is but I seem to like that album much more than the aforementioned 2.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Tunes You Hate From Bands Ya Dig   Tunes You Hate From Bands Ya Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:18 pm

Yeah, Subterranean Jungle's got a few choice tracks (love "Psycho Therapy," and the covers of "Little Bit O' Soul" and "Time Has Come Today" are cool) but there's a lot of filler too. I gotta say though, "Every Time I Eat Vegetables It Makes Me Think Of You" may not be such a great song, but it's one of the best song titles ever. Very Happy

I have always liked 'End of the Century," though it seems to really be a "love or hate" kind of record. The Ramones fanbase was severely split by it when it came out and still seems to be today.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Tunes You Hate From Bands Ya Dig   Tunes You Hate From Bands Ya Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Sammy Hagar-Can't Get Loose evything about that song pisses me off, especially the keyboard intro and the stupid lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Special Guest
Easy Target
Special Guest

PostSubject: Re: Tunes You Hate From Bands Ya Dig   Tunes You Hate From Bands Ya Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:30 pm

I've got a couple more I guess

Primus-"Mama Didn't Raise No Fool" Sounds like a generic nu-metal song, but without the energy.

Warren Zevon-"Nighttime In The Switching Yard" Does Waren Zevon doing a pseudo-disco funk song about trains sound like something you want to hear? You'd think such a great songwriter would be able to pull off funk in a way that's not mind-numbingly stupid.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Tunes You Hate From Bands Ya Dig   Tunes You Hate From Bands Ya Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:10 pm

Good call on that Zevon, I never liked it.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Tunes You Hate From Bands Ya Dig   Tunes You Hate From Bands Ya Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:59 pm

Van Morrison-Brown Eyed Girl
Back to top Go down
Special Guest
Easy Target
Special Guest

PostSubject: Re: Tunes You Hate From Bands Ya Dig   Tunes You Hate From Bands Ya Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:50 am

The Who-My Generation (it's all downhill after the bass solo)
KISS-C'mon And Love Me
Led Zeppelin-Whole Lotta Love
Deep Purple-Space Truckin'
CCR-Travellin' Band

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Tunes You Hate From Bands Ya Dig   Tunes You Hate From Bands Ya Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:36 pm

Special Guest wrote:
The Who-My Generation (it's all downhill after the bass solo)
KISS-C'mon And Love Me
Led Zeppelin-Whole Lotta Love
Deep Purple-Space Truckin'
CCR-Travellin' Band

I'm not much for The Who but I like the next three on your list and I don't care for that CCR song either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tunes You Hate From Bands Ya Dig   Tunes You Hate From Bands Ya Dig - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tunes You Hate From Bands Ya Dig
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4