The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The James Bond Thread

Go down 
+5
DeathCult
Special Guest
theJOKERiv
S.D.
Fat Freddy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

The James Bond Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James Bond Thread   The James Bond Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 10:04 pm

I watched most of them again a few years ago on Netflix.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The James Bond Thread   The James Bond Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:15 am

Maybe I should re-start the whole process, in order this time. I might be able to finish by the time "Spectre" opens. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The James Bond Thread   The James Bond Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 11:51 am

French actor Louis Jourdan, who portrayed the villainous "Kamil Khan" in "Octopussy," died yesterday at the age of 93.

He's probably best known to American audiences for his role in the Academy Award winning musical Gigi (he also played Count Dracula in a BBC production), but I remember him best for his role as the bad guy "Arcane" in the first Swamp Thing movie, which I must've seen about a dozen times as a kid when it first hit HBO.

I remember my Dad was watching "Swamp Thing" with me one time (most likely due to the presence of Adrienne Barbeau), and when Arcane first appeared on screen Dad said "Is that Louis Jourdan? What the hell's HE doing in this piece of shit?" Hahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The James Bond Thread   The James Bond Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The James Bond Thread
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8