The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What you watchin' tonight?

Go down 
+7
theJOKERiv
Metal-On-Metal
SpectreFate
Akeldama
gershom
S.D.
Fat Freddy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:03 am

Community
Elementary
The Vampire Diaries
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

watched both sets and some of the studio footage.

Followed by a few episodes of Community (season 3) and the newest episode of Parks and Rec
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:19 pm

Special Guest wrote:
I rented Midnight Meat Train, because I'd heard a lot of good things about it. I was enjoying the hell out of it, until I got to the scene where Bradley Cooper is running away from the killer on the subway and THE FUCKING DISC STARTS SKIPPING. Now I'll never know

In Silver Linings Playbook there is a scene where Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence walk past a movie theater that is showing Midnight Meat Train. I love those type of in-jokes.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:44 am

Special Guest wrote:
I rented Midnight Meat Train, because I'd heard a lot of good things about it. I was enjoying the hell out of it, until I got to the scene where Bradley Cooper is running away from the killer on the subway and THE FUCKING DISC STARTS SKIPPING. Now I'll never know

D'oh! That sucks. That happens to me occasionally with the DVDs I borrow from the library (which I do a lot of) .... not so much from the one in my town cuz they seem to do a pretty good job of maintaining their collection, but when I have to have one shipped in from another library in the area, it's always a crap shoot whether it'll be playable or not. Some of them show up and they look like someone's been letting their cat use them for scratching practice. I've had to bring a couple back because they wouldn't play at all. Hella annoying!

Midnight Meat Train was a cool flick, too. Try and watch it again sometime.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:31 am

Got a few more library pickups to get me thru the weekend:

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:51 pm

Brought three back to the library today, picked up three more:

Believe it or not, even in my position as The Bad Movie Guy, I have never seen this flick.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:06 pm

Catwoman is incredibly bad. Also, don't waste your time renting the sequel to Crank, it is so boneheaded that it makes the first one look like Shakespeare.

V For Vendetta is okay, but I never had the desire to revisit it.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:59 pm

Quote :
Catwoman is incredibly bad.

Watched it last night, and yes indeed, it was. But I couldn't take my eyes off of it. it was like passing a terrible car accident on the highway. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:04 am

Recently, I've caught up on Community and Parks and Rec, finished up Freaks and Geeks (2nd watch-through), and started re-watching The Inbetweeners.

And I watched the new Walking Dead tonight.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:39 pm

I watched some episodes of Parenthood (season 2) and then watched the Oscars.
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Sherlock - Series 2, Episode 1
Back to top Go down
Special Guest
Easy Target
Special Guest

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Metal-On-Metal wrote:

At the beginning of every Walking Dead episode, I'm always excited and eager to watch it.
At the end of every Walking Dead episode, I go "why the hell do I still watch this"
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:30 pm

Special Guest wrote:
Metal-On-Metal wrote:

At the beginning of every Walking Dead episode, I'm always excited and eager to watch it.
At the end of every Walking Dead episode, I go "why the hell do I still watch this"

I'm about in the same boat now. It's getting to where nothing at all happens for 2 or 3 episodes at a time, and then it starts getting interesting and dies down again. The suspense is starting to hurt more than help now, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Finally got around to seeing this one, I really enjoyed it!

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:10 pm

It'll be one of these two as soon as I can make up my mind...

Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:52 pm

Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It's a favorite I come back to now and then. Watched it with my kids for the first time, they wanted to know why conan was naked with the witch lady, "Hmm" I said, "I think she was going to eat him" and left it at that.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:15 am

ALIAS - finished up season 1, started on season 2.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Actually just finished watching this flick just this morning. One of my favorites to come back to, it's one of the best musician movies ever, a must watch, sadly it's never been put on dvd, thankfully I got a nice download of it, it's worth checking out.

Also working my way through the second season of M.A.S.H. that's some funny shit for sure. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:12 pm

MASH is my fave of all time, for my vacation next week the wife and I are having a MASH marathon seasons 1-11.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:31 am

Borrowed "The Dark Knight Rises" and "SkyFall" from my brother - hoping to get to at least one of'em over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:58 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Borrowed "The Dark Knight Rises" and "SkyFall" from my brother - hoping to get to at least one of'em over the weekend.

Awesome! Both good flicks!
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:35 pm

Gonna watch the entire That '80s Show either today or tomorrow...wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you watchin' tonight?   What you watchin' tonight? - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you watchin' tonight?
Page 12 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next