The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread

Go down 
+6
Akeldama
theJOKERiv
Shawn
Fat Freddy
DeathCult
S.D.
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:48 am

The cat isn't watching you shit, it just wants to know when you'll be finished so you'll feed it.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 am

S.D. wrote:
The cat isn't watching you shit, it just wants to know when you'll be finished so you'll feed it.

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up for me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:36 pm

CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 Funny-pictures-nippin-balls

CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 Funny-pictures-kitten-wants-coffee

CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 Funny-pictures-unsee-unsee

CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 Funny-pictures-sumtimes-bunny-duznt-noes-whut-hez-talkin-bowt
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:31 pm

CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 Funny-pictures-kittens-are-evil

CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 Funny-pictures-cat-sings-into-microphone

CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 Ea034f06-38fe-4c00-9c55-9932633edca2
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:50 pm

lol! those are some good ones man.
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:21 pm

I stole that last one and stuck it on my facebook
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:15 pm

Here's my current fave:

CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 185565_2140446384704_1052500800_2583934_4850511_n
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:39 pm

laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:25 am

laughing very hard laughing very hard Been there, done that, that's funny.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:51 am

Nobody wants to see the brave kitteh?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:11 am

Akeldama wrote:
Nobody wants to see the brave kitteh?

Dat wuz an awsumly bad-ass kitteh!!! "YU CAN NOT HAZ MAH CHEEZBURGER! I AM KITTEH! FEAR ME!"

My kids love this one:

Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:20 pm

yeah I saw the brave little kitty that was pretty bad ass, that alligator coulda made a real meal if it wanted to.

Yeah my kids got a kick out of the flushing video, good posts guys thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:37 pm

CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 Funny-pictures-i-just-did-something-super

CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 Funny-pictures-untitled5

CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 Funny-pictures-fighting-fire-with-fire

CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 Funny-pictures-a-lesson-to-be-learned
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Yep, I'm pretty sure my cat is cussing me on a daily basis. Plus she was so pissed the other day when I worked a 13 hour day that she bit my foot as soon as I came home and took my shoes off.

Just to get my undivided attention.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:55 pm

S.D. wrote:
Yep, I'm pretty sure my cat is cussing me on a daily basis. Plus she was so pissed the other day when I worked a 13 hour day that she bit my foot as soon as I came home and took my shoes off.

Just to get my undivided attention.

Get him a friend. Very Happy When my then-girlfriend (now my wife) and I first moved in together, we felt bad for her kitty (Lester) cuz he was layin' around the apartment bored out of his mind all day while we were both at work, so we got another cat (Shadow). Lester's gone now but Shadow at least has the dog to pal around with when nobody's here.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:17 pm

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/52728375-78/cat-shelter-coombs-crim.html.csp

Death can’t catch this West Valley City cat

By Tom Harvey

The Salt Lake Tribune
First published Oct 16 2011 04:51PM
Updated Oct 17, 2011 08:25AM

She’s the cat that refused to die.

Andrea, a black cat with white paws, survived two attempts to gas her and being placed in a plastic bag in a cooler before West Valley City animal shelter workers realized she was still alive and took pity.

Now the cat is staying with a animal welfare volunteer who says she seems to be back to normal after a short recovery period.

“She’s pretty tough, obviously ” said Janita Coombs of Syracuse, a volunteer with the Community Animal Welfare Society who is taking care of the cat. “She’s definitely got some will to live.”

Andrea had been taken to the West Valley City Animal Shelter by officers because she was a stray, though she is affectionate toward people and house trained and obviously had been someone’s pet, said Coombs. She was kept 30 days but then put on the death list when no one had adopted her and the shelter did not have room to continue boarding the cat, said Aaron Crim, West Valley City director of public relations.

Andrea was placed in the shelter’s carbon monoxide gas chamber Thursday to be euthanized, but she showed signs of life when she was taken out. Workers placed her in a second time and then checked again for vital signs and found none and placed the cat in a plastic bag in a cooler.

“There were no vitals and for whatever reason as time went on the cat came back to life,” said Crim, who said the workers followed proper procedures.

After finding her live in the bag, the workers agreed that they should not try to kill the cat again, he said.
Story continues below

Utah teen seriously injured by car in school crosswalk
Published Oct 17, 2011 05:10:37PM 0 Comments
Teen dies in W. Jordan traffic accident
Published Oct 17, 2011 04:07:45PM 0 Comments
Mountain West joins conference realignment craze
Published Oct 14, 2011 08:23:02PM 0 Comments

“It was just one of those things where they thought this cat obviously really wants to live,” Crim said. “Let’s give it a chance to find a permanent home.”

Coombs said Sunday that she was keeping the cat at her home and that the group is looking for someone they know to adopt Andrea permanently.

“When we first got her, she had some difficulty walking,” said Coombs. “When they found her hypothermic in the freezer she had vomited and defecated on herself, but she has since seemed to recover quite well. … If you just look at her she looks perfectly healthy.”

No More Homeless Pets Utah says about 30,000 animals were euthanized in the state in 2010; nearly 25,000 were adopted.

Coombs and Crim urged people to adopt animals from shelters, so fewer are killed, and to spay and neuter those they do own.

She also said the group was seeking information on why the gas chamber failed to work.

“The chamber was working properly,” said Crim. “In fact, several other cats were euthanized at the same time, and this cat is the only one that survived.”
Copyright 2011 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:37 pm

wow that's a crazy story man.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:18 pm

The bride of the Re-Animator cat.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:36 pm

I got a cat story:

I'm off from work this week so I've been doing a lot of around-the-house chores and "honey-do" shit. One of the things on my To-Do List has been to empty out our RV trailer so I can close it up, winterize it and cover it up till Spring. So this afternoon I've been going back and forth constantly between the trailer and the house, carrying arm loads of clothes, jackets, bedding, etc. -- basically anything that can freeze/be eaten by mice/get ruined if left out there over the winter.

Anyway, during one of my trips back & forth I left the trailer door open and my neighbor's cat "Stitch" must've gotten curious cuz she went inside while I was gone. I came back out to the trailer, started throwing more shit in another bag, and all of a sudden she popped out from the bathroom in the back of the trailer, I just about had a fuckin heart attack! Hahaha.

Fortunately I recovered quickly and Stitch and I hung out for a few minutes till she determined that I didn't have any treats for her and she split.
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:42 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I got a cat story:

I'm off from work this week so I've been doing a lot of around-the-house chores and "honey-do" shit. One of the things on my To-Do List has been to empty out our RV trailer so I can close it up, winterize it and cover it up till Spring. So this afternoon I've been going back and forth constantly between the trailer and the house, carrying arm loads of clothes, jackets, bedding, etc. -- basically anything that can freeze/be eaten by mice/get ruined if left out there over the winter.

Anyway, during one of my trips back & forth I left the trailer door open and my neighbor's cat "Stitch" must've gotten curious cuz she went inside while I was gone. I came back out to the trailer, started throwing more shit in another bag, and all of a sudden she popped out from the bathroom in the back of the trailer, I just about had a fuckin heart attack! Hahaha.

Fortunately I recovered quickly and Stitch and I hung out for a few minutes till she determined that I didn't have any treats for her and she split.

Luckily it was a female cat. If it was a male it would have pissed all over your trailer..... And i am sure you know how impossible it is to get the cat piss smell out of anything!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:31 pm

theJOKERiv wrote:

Luckily it was a female cat. If it was a male it would have pissed all over your trailer..... And i am sure you know how impossible it is to get the cat piss smell out of anything!

I'm just glad she made her presence known to me before I closed the door and locked her in for the night...otherwise I would've been greeted by a very pissed off Kitty come morning!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:42 pm

CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 11f1f612-0daf-4d85-93f2-d1307aa2b39d

CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 Funny-pictures-the-burger-is-a-lie

CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 Funny-pictures-hell-to-pay-motherfucker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread   CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAT-ITUDE - the cat thread
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next